chapter 3

After I got attacked I decided not to call the police. After what I did it doesn't feel right. Hell maybe I deserve it. I'm more worried about Sidney if anyone didn't deserve to be attacked it would be her. I check the house, lock all the doors and grab a knife before going into my bedroom. I stay up most of the night but eventually fall asleep.
I wake up in the morning and get ready for school. I had that dream again. I put my clothes on and start the walk to school. When I get there I see news vans around again.

Y/n: Shit.

I see Billy and decide to talk to him.

Y/n: Billy.

Billy: y/n hey.

Y/n: I heard you got arrested.

Billy: yeah. Sidney thought I attacked her.

Y/n: So you didn't do it? Any of it?

Billy gives me a look as if I made a joke.

Billy: Of course not. I would never hurt Sid.

Y/n: You can't tell anyone. But I got attacked last night as well.

Billy: Are you ok?

Y/n: Look. I know you are mad about me saying no to-...

Billy: It's not me y/n.

Billy walks away and I walk into school. I see Sid, Tatum and Stu by some lockers.

Y/n: hey Sidney. I heard what happened. Are you ok?

Sidney: Yeah. I'm fine. Thanks Y/n.

She turns to Stu.

Sidney: I haven't seen Billy. Is he really pissed?

Stu: Since you ratted him the Candyman? No, he's got his heart broken.

We hear screaming from down the hall. We see someone in a ghost face costume running down the hall. As he gets near us I stick my foot out making him fall on his face.

???: What the fuck man?

Y/n: Screw you asshole.

Sidney starts to speed walk away until she runs into Billy. I sigh and look at Stu and Tatum.

Y/n: I'm going to head to class see you later.

                                Time skip

It's been a few hours and Mr. Himbry comes over the intercom system to announce no more school for the rest of the year. I'm walking with Stu.

Stu: Remind me to thank Sid for that. In celebration. I'm having a party baby!

Some people cheer.

Y/n: Isn't that in bad taste? Since you know. All the murders.

Stu: Come on. We'd be safer because safety in numbers and stuff.

Y/n: I guess that makes sense.

Stu: So you're coming? Hell yeah!

Y/n: I'm heading home but yeah I'll be there.