chapter 10

I wake up in the dark. I feel my arms and legs are tied to something. I pull at the ropes but only succeed in hurting myself more. My throat burns and my body aches. I remember what happened but it's a little hazy. I cough until my chest hurts and it feels like my throat is full of razor blades.

Sidney: Hello?! Is anyone here?!

I try to call out but can barely whimper. What if she doesn't find me? What if no one does.
I'm suddenly dropped. I brace for impact but just feel the ropes rub against my skin causing my wrist to burn. I'm blinded by the bright lights of the theater and hear Sidney sob.

Sidney: Oh my God! Y/n! The killer, he's after me. He killed Hallie. He's here! The killer is here!

I manage to get past the pain in my throat my throat must be bleeding.

Y/n: Where?

Ghostface: Right here.

I look past Sid and she turns around seeing the ghostface walking up the steps of the stage.

Ghostface: You're fast Sid.

Y/n: Get me out of here.

Sidney pulls on the ropes tying my right hand to this weird Sun thing I'm on.

Ghostface: I wouldn't do that if I were you. You really wanna trust your boyfriend?

He turns his voice changer off.

Mickey: Don't you know history repeats itself.

Holy shit. My own cousin Mickey Altieri is the killer.

Mickey: Doesn't it Sid?

Sidney steps away from me as Mickey takes the mask off. She stopped pulling but I can feel the ropes looser

Sidney: Mickey?

Mickey takes the voice changer out of the mask.

Ghostface: Surprise Sidney.

He throws the voice changer away and takes the ghostface robe off.

Y/n: What the fuck?

Mickey: Since Y/n here disappeared on my ass. I've been on my own all night.

Y/n: He's lying.

Mickey: We are family after.

Y/n: Screw you Mickey.

Sidney keeps slowly backing away from me.

Y/n: Sid he's crazy. You know me better than that. What did I do all this to myself?

Mickey: Come on Sid. I have to have a partner. I couldn't have done this alone.

Sidney: Oh my God y/n.

Y/n: No. No. He's lying.

Mickey: It's okay y/n. We got her.

Sidney looks at me in disbelief.

Y/n: Sid! He's lying! Sid? Sid. Untie me.

Sidney obviously doesn't know what to do.

Mickey: Boyfriend. Killer. Boyfriend. Killer.

Y/n: Sidney. Please. You have to know he's lying.

Mickey: What do you think? Is Sidney experiencing some deja vue?

Y/n: I'm going to fucking kill you!

Mickey: And to think we're family.

Mickey reaches behind his back and

BANG

Sidney: Y/n!

She holds the bullet wound.

Y/n: I would n-never hurt you Sid.