chapter 15

Sidney: Y/n?

I look at the ground. There's no way I could look at Sidney know. She knows and everything is fucked. Maybe I won't live long enough to have to deal with the repercussions.

Roman: I know that is a mighty big pill to swallow.

This annoying asshole has seriously got to die.

Roman: So you know what now?

Sidney: The villain dies.

Roman: Exactly! But I'm not the villain Sid. You are.

I look up from the ground and see Roman grab a tied up Milton from a closet and bring him out.

Roman: Here he is. The man who gave away your mother's innocence. What he did to her made her a slut. Didn't it? She never recovered from that night. Right here in this room. They fucked her three ways from Sunday. Ruined her life. Ruined yours too didn't it Sid? You hate him Sid?

I look at Sidney as she panics and tries to make sense of everything.

Roman:I know you do. I'm sure you do.

Y/n: No one's going to believe Sidney did this.

Roman: I know they will.

Roman pulls out a recorder and plays the audio. It's a recording of Sidney's voice.

Sidney on recording: I know what you are. I know what you did to my mother and I want you to understand that I'm going to make you pay!

Roman turns off and puts away the recorder.

Roman: That's what the police are going to find on Milton's answering machine. Right next to his lifeless mutilated corpse.

Milton struggles and tries to speak so Roman takes the tape off his mouth.

Milton: You don't have to do this Roman. I can give you anything you want. You can make any movie. You don't have to do this.

Y/n: He's already got what he wants.

Roman: Exactly.

Roman slits Milton's throat Sidney screams as his body drops.

Sidney: Spineless bastard!

Roman: No Sid. That would be you.

I stand up and lean over the bar to grab a bottle.

Roman: Don't you fucking dare.

I step back from the counter. Roman steps closer to me and puts the knife in my face.

Roman: And when Sidney found out what you did. You die really slow. You know why? Because I just straight up don't like you. You piss me off.

Y/n: Being stab sucks. But words cut just as deep.

Roman: That's a great example! You can't even take the fact I'm about to kill you seriously!

Sidney: Stop whining.

Roman spins around and Sidney hits him in the head making fall to the ground. Sidney starts hitting Roman with the lamp until he catches it. He gets up and runs after her while I grab a bottle. He corners Sidney.

Roman: Fucking die!

Roman chokes Sidney until I hit him over the head with the bottle. He spins around and Sidney hits him to ground. I quickly get on top of him. I start pummeling his face

BANG

Sidney: Y/n!

I look at my stomach and realize we landed where Roman had dropped the gun.
I fall off him and hold my stomach. Even with the bullet proof vest being shot hurts like hell.