Tallulah Gets Drenched In Shit Water

Tallulah started to say something, but then a husky voice yelled, "Well! A newbie!" The three of them looked over. 

The girl from the Ares cabin was sauntering towards the trio. Clarisse was tall, with dark curly hair. She wore a proud smirk on her face. She had three other girls behind her, all mean looking like her and all wearing camo jackets.

She turned toward Percy. "Who's this little runt?" she asked." Percy Jackson," Annabeth said, "Meet Clarisse, Daughter of Ares." Percy turned to Clarisse and asked, "Like ... the war god?"

 Clarisse sneered. "You got a problem with that?" "No," Percy said. "It explains the bad smell." Tallulah said before she could stop herself, "Gotcha there."  Annabeth gave her a warning look. Percy heard her and gave her a satisfied grin.

Clarisse growled. "We got an initiation ceremony for newbies, Prissy." "Percy." the new boy corrected. "Whatever. Come on, I'll show you." 

"Clarisse—" Annabeth tried to say. "Stay out of it, wise girl." The Ares girl snapped. "Clarisse, this whole thing is stupid. Just leave him alone." Tallulah said.

Annabeth looked pained and Tallulah was angry. Percy handed Tallulah his minotaur horn and got ready to fight, but quicker than Tallulah thought possible Clarisse had Percy by the neck and dragged him toward a cinder-block building that was obviously the bathroom.

She dragged him into the girls' bathroom. It smelled just like any public bathroom, and Tallulah thought it was the most disgusting place in camp. Clarisse's friends were all laughing, and Annabeth looked as embarrassed as Percy felt. His embarrassment hung in the disgusting air around them.

Tallulah looked concerned . Clarisse pushed Percy into her cabin mates and gave them the signal with the nod of her head. Two of the girls grabbed Percy and pushed him toward one of the toilets.

"Clarisse let him go!" Tallulah said, trying to help Percy. Clarisse's friends snickered. Annabeth stood in the corner, watching through her fingers. "Tallulah just let it happen." she said. Tallulah was still pissed off, but let it go.

All of a sudden water shot out of the toilet, making an arc straight over Percy's head, and before Tallulah could gather her thoughts, she was drenched head to toe in toilet water. "What the hell!" Tallulah yelled. She had just washed her hair that morning and she was upset at the thought of having to wash it again.

Tallulah turned her eyes back just in time to see water get blasted out of the toilet again and hit Clarisse straight in the face so hard it pushed her down onto her butt. The water stayed on her like the spray from a fire hose, pushing her backward into the wall. She struggled, gasping, and her friends started coming toward her. But then the other toilets exploded, too, and more streams of toilet water blasted them back.

The showers acted up, too, and together all the fixtures sprayed the camouflage girls right out of the bathroom, spinning them around like pieces of garbage being washed away. As soon as the Ares kids were out the door, the water shut off. The entire bathroom was flooded.

Annabeth and Tallulah hadn't been spared. They were both dripping wet. They both shared a startled expression. Tallulah's face morphed into one of shock as she realized Percy was bone dry. The only dry patch in the room was the circle around Percy. 

He stood shakily. Annabeth said, "How did you ..." "I don't know." Percy told her. The trio walked to the door. Tallulah's normally straightened hair had started to go back to its naturally wavy state.

Outside, Clarisse and her friends were sprawled in the mud, and a bunch of other campers had gathered around to gawk. Clarisse's hair was flattened across her face. Her camouflage jacket was sopping, and she smelled like sewage. 

She gave Percy a look of absolute hatred, taking Tallulah's breath away (not in the good way). "You are dead, new boy. You are totally dead." Tallulah thought Percy probably should have let it go, but he said, "You want to gargle with toilet water again, Clarisse? Close your fucking mouth." Tallulah laughed, thinking to herself, 'I probably would have said the same thing.'

Clarisse's friends had to hold her back. They dragged her toward cabin five, while the other campers made way to avoid her flailing feet. Annabeth stared at the people running, while Tallulah smiled at Percy wickedly. 

"What?" he demanded. "What are you thinking?" "I'm thinking," Tallulah said, "That Annabeth is a lucky bitch to have you on her team for capture the flag." Tallulah also couldn't help but think about who Percy's father could be, and how it would change everything.

Author's Note:

notice how tallulah reacts to certain emotions

it has to do with her powers :)

leave any guesses here