Tallulah Watches Percy Almost Get Turned Into A Dolphin

The next morning, Tallulah saw Chiron move Percy to cabin three. She truly felt sorry for the boy. While some would be ecstatic about being a child of Poseidon, he just looked sad.

It was then Tallulah decided Percy shouldn't have to feel like he was alone. Tallulah was going to do everything in her power to be his friend. She had felt like that most of her early time at camp, and she wouldn't wish it on anyone. She had been fortunate to have met her sisters, Grover, and Finn.

That night Tallulah had a nightmare. This usually happens to demigods, but Tallulah thought it was very inconvenient.

In her dream, she was on a beach. About two hundred yards down the surf, two men were fighting. They looked like the ugly TV wrestlers. Well, minus the ugly, because these men, from what she could tell, were gorgeous. Like super models. 

The two men were muscular, with beards and long dark hair. Both wore flowing Greek tunics, one trimmed in sky blue, the other in sea green. They grappled with each other, wrestled, kicked and head-butted, and every time they connected, lightning flashed, the sky grew darker, and the wind rose.

Tallulah looked to her left and saw a boy. The closer she looked, she realized it was the one and only Percy Jackson. The two looked at each other, and almost as if they read each other's minds, started running toward the two men. They knew they had to stop the fight, as soon as possible.

The harder the pair ran, the more the wind blew them back. Tallulah was almost blown off her feet by the wind, but Percy grabbed her arm to steady her. Over the roar of the storm, they could hear the blue-robed one yelling at the green-robed one, 'Give it back! Give it back!' To Tallulah it sounded like kindergartners fighting.

The wind got faster, blowing the two demigods' hair like they were in a tornado. The waves got bigger, crashing into the beach, spraying the two with salt water. Percy yelled, Stop it! Stop fighting! The ground shook.

 Laughter came from somewhere under the earth, and a voice so evil it turned Tallulah's blood to solid ice. "Come down, little heroes", the voice said in a soft, yet undeniably evil voice. "Come down!"

Tallulah said to the voice, "No thank you!" Then the sand beneath them split, opening up a crevice straight down to the core of the earth. Tallulah's feet slipped off the edge of the cavern.

"Percy!" Tallulah yelled in alarm. Percy's attention was brought back to Tallulah at the sound of his name, and when he saw her situation he tried to pull her up, but the two were yanked down by the force. The last thing she had seen was Percy's sea green eyes as he struggled to pull the two of them back up. 

Tallulah woke up in a sweat just as Percy lost his grip on the ledge.

----

Tallulah sat up breathing heavily. She was in cabin four and could hear her sisters' soft snores. Tallulah moved the plants away from her window with the wave of her hand and looked out the small crack between the window and the plant curtain to see the sun was still down.

Tallulah decided to take a risk, so she put on her green high-top converse, and ran over to Percy's cabin still in her black and white plaid pajama pants and a shirt she was pretty sure belonged to Finn when he was 10. She was sure her hair was a mess, but at the moment she didn't care.

Tallulah knocked on Percy's door hard and heard him shuffle to answer. When he opened the door, the first thing she noticed was how his eyes were identical to the color of the ocean that was currently raging outside.