Tomato Potato (That's Defenitly How That Saying Goes)

The two demigods walked up to the entrance of the abandoned amusement park. Tallulah looked around. The entrance was rusted, and it had the standard amusement park entrance. There was a huge gate surrounding the park. There was something off about it. There was no way a mortal could have built it.

"I have a feeling this isn't your standard amusement park." Percy said, as though reading her mind. "Yeah I agree. This is some serious horror movie shit, and blondes always die first." Tallulah said to Percy matter of factly. 

Percy rolled his eyes but couldn't help but smile. "That is definitely something you made up." the boy said.

"Nope," the daughter of Demeter told him, "Which is why you are such a gentlemen in volunteering to go first." The girl said as she shoved Percy in front of her, making him take the lead.

 "Volunteer?" Percy asked exasperatedly, looking behind him at Tallulah. Tallulah just smiled at him and shrugged. "Volunteer voluntold, tomato potato." Percy's brows wrinkled, "That is definitely not how the saying goes."

At this point they had stopped walking. Tallulah put a hand on her hip and looked at him. "It's how the saying goes for me, so if you don't like it keep your yapper shut." she said to him.

 Percy's jaw dropped, the hint of a smile on his lips. "You did not just tell me to keep my yapper shut." Tallulah gave a smirk that could rival the Cheshire cat. "Oh, but what if I did? What are you gonna do about it, Water Boy?"

Percy stepped forward and shoved her shoulder, and Tallulah did the same. They probably could have kept going on like that, but there was a loud crash from inside the park. They froze, suddenly brought back to the seriousness of the situation.

Tallulah grabbed Percy's wrist and he lead them to the entrance. Percy walked through first. As soon as he was in the middle of rotating, the gate shut down. Percy was trapped.

"Percy!" Tallulah yelled in alarm. Percy turned to look at her, alarm in his sea green eyes. "Tallulah!" he said. "Are you ok?" Tallulah nodded. "I'm more concerned about you. Stay still and let me have a look at the gears at the top."

Tallulah examined the gears. Now she was defenetly no Annabeth, but she at least had a couple of brain cells. Tallulah's best guess was it was a counter. The gods did it to see who was in their theme park.

She hoped she was right.

"Ok Jacks, I need you to trust me." Tallulah said. Percy nodded. "Just walk through." His eyes grew wide. "Walk through?" he asked her like she was crazy. "Do you trust me or not?" Percy didn't say anything, he just pushed through the gate.

There was a creak, and then a chime. Percy walked out unclothed. He smiled at her. Tallulah walked through and met Percy on the other side. "Nice work Stormie." Percy told her. "Thanks."

The two walked through the park, and stopped when they came upon the Tunnel of Love. "This has to be where Ares and Aphrodite got caught. The shield must be in there. Now all we have to do is go grab it." Tallulah told him. 

"Sure. Let's go on the scary ghost ride. Don't worry, Blondie, I'll lead the way. I'd hate for you to die first." Percy said. And with that he led them into the Tunnel of Love.

The two demigods got to the boat. Percy got in first, then helped Tallulah in. They sat next to each other, shoulders touching, as if to remind each other they were not alone.