Chap#1~ Meeting each other

*You were on your way to Somi's house because she wanted to meet up there*
Y/n:*You call her* Yah Somi open up I'm here just as you asked.
Somi: I'm coming, I'm coming alright, Why did you call me if you know the code.
Y/n: hum? I don't know why? Because the last time I did you were in your underwear when I came in!!
Somi: hahahaha I totally forgot about that. *She hangs up and opens the door* sup loser.
Y/n: *you glare at her* Why did you want me to come here when you know that I live a block away. That isn't that far from here!
Somi: too lazy to go.
Y/n: forget it, Are you going to let me in or not? *You look at the behind Somi and see a pair of shoes that you weren't familiar with* You have someone over?
Somi: geez that quick?! What are you the FBI now?!
Y/n: You haven't answered my question yet. Do you have someone over other than me?
Somi: yeah, She will be happy to see you.
Y/n: don't tell me?! You got a girlfriend?!!! You traitor how can you do me like that?!
Somi: no I didn't!! It's a friend of mine so quit being so dramatic. And get your ass inside.
Y/n: Geez you got me excited for nothing, I was ready to embarrass you infront of her. *You said as you took your shoes off*
Somi: You bitch, you always trying to embarrass me. I hate you, you know.
Y/n: I love you too, bestie. *You enter the living room and see Twice Chaeyoung and you dragged Somi to the bathroom* bitch!! What is Twice Chaeyoung here?! I thought it would've been Lisa or something?! *You whispered shouted at Somi*
Somi: hahaha look at your face!! Hahaha!
Y/n: *you cover her mouth* Bitch, you should've told me to dress better if I was meeting her!! You know that I have a crush on her!! *You whispered shouted at Somi* I'm in my PJs shorts and a sleeveless crop top. Plus no makeup!!
(This is what your wearing)

Somi: girl you look good in anything, and you look better without makeup

Y/n: girl my eye bags are horrible give me at least your consealor to hide a little of my eye bags.
Somi: here. *She opened the drawer in gave you the consealor*
Y/n: Thanks *you used a little of consealor and cover your eye bags* How do I look?
Somi: girl you're the same just less dead like.
Y/n: gee thanks for the support.
*The two of you exited the bathroom and Somi walked ahead of you*
Somi: Yo! Chaeyoung bro, my friend is here.
Chaeyoung: *She stopped using her phone and look at Somi and then you* Anyeong ha- *she stopped when she look at you with shock and surprise*
(This is what she was wearing)

 Chaeyoung: *She stopped using her phone and look at Somi and then you* Anyeong ha- *she stopped when she look at you with shock and surprise*(This is what she was wearing)