Chap#4~ At the dorm

(Warning!! A lot of cursing!!!!!)

At your apartment

*You open the door and see that is surprisingly quiet*
Y/n: hello? Panda? Wolfie? Bunny? *Suddenly you hear a moan* aish again? For the love of god theses bitches should stop making out in the living room. *You mumbled to yourself as you putt your earphones on* *you open your room door and see Dami, Yoohyeon, Jiu and Gahyeon on your bed or on the floor playing on your switch*
Gahyeon: teddy bear. *She said hugging you*
Y/n: hi again *you said hugging her back*
Jiu: welcome back my little bear. How are you feeling? *She said as she saw you taking your earphones off*
Y/n: good until I entered the house.
Handong: I get you. *She said entering your room while drying her hair with her towel*
Y/n: Good news, I got Chaeyoung to be my girlfriend today. *You said with a big smile*
All the girls that were in your room: Really?! *You nodded big smile*
Gahyeon: Finally!! This bitch got a girlfriend.
Y/n: *you giggled at her statement* Yeah I finally did. Now get out of my room because I need to shower finish my- *you look at where you're painting was and see that it was broken* WHO THE FUCK BROKE MY PAINTING!!! THAT TOOK ME TWO WEEKS TO DO AND I WAS ABOUT TO FINISH IT!! *You were filled with frustration and anger*
Dami: it was Yoohyeon.
*You held back everything because you didn't want to make anyone sad*
Y/n: *you let out a sight* next time don't go near any of my paintings. I know that you didn't do it on purpose and if you did you would have to give a reasonable reason why you did it. Get out of my room I'm going to take a shower and take a nap. *Everyone nodded and hugged you before leaving, but Yoohyeon before she exited she said sorry as she hugged you, you told her as long she wasn't hurt it was fine but that she should be careful next time*
*After you showered, you laid down on your bed and stared at the ceiling for a few minutes as you slowly fall asleep*

1 and a half later

Y/n: *You resived a call but you didn't see the caller ID* Hello? *You said with your deep sleepy voice*
Chaeyoung: Hi teddy bear, it's me.
Y/n: Hi again, sorry about my voice I just woke up from a nap, what's up?
Chaeyoung: sorry if I woke you up,
Y/n: it's fine because if you didn't I wouldn't have been able to sleep in the night.
Chaeyoung: it's just the girls really want to hangout with you. We were wondering if you wanted to come over to our dorm?
Y/n: sure, what time? So I can grab extra clothes in case I spill something on my self.
Chaeyoung: Jihyo unnie and I will pick you up in an hour so send me your address.
Y/n: I'll send it to you right now, oh and if any of the girls want my number you can give it to them.
Sana: Thank's for that because Chaeyoung wouldn't give it to us. Saying that it's would be rude to give us your number without your permission.
Y/n: you can give it to anyone but only to the person's I know. I'll hang up now, I need to go get ready, see ya here talgie and Jihyo unnie. Bye girls!!
All the members: Bye teddy bear!
*You giggled and hanged up*
Y/n: *you walked to your closet looking for an outfit* what should I go for? Comfy oversized or comfy tight but still loose? *You thought for a little and went with a oversized shirt a hoodie on top of it, loose jeans, sneakers and a tote bag with a extra pair of clothes* *You went to the living room and noticed that they haven't finished yet* *You cursed under your breath and covered your face and headed to the kitchen*
You grabbed a water bottle and went to Dami's room and tell her that you were going out*
(This is what your wearing by the way)

 Bye girls!!All the members: Bye teddy bear!*You giggled and hanged up*Y/n: *you walked to your closet looking for an outfit* what should I go for? Comfy oversized or comfy tight but still loose? *You thought for a little and went with a oversized...