Chap. 9 ~

The next day

Y/n: *You put a mask and a hat on. And left the building*
(This is what your wearing)

 And left the building*(This is what your wearing)

You walked to a cafe 2 blocks away.

When you entered the café you looked for someone that you wanted to see in a long time.

Your old nice manager: bear bear Over here!
Y/n: *You turn to where you heard the voice and saw him* Appa!! *You said as you ran and hugged him*
Your old nice manager: Missed me? *He said as he hugged you tightly*
Y/n: Mhmm!! Every day. After you stopped working with me all the managers that I've had are all rude or want to do something bad to me.
Your old nice manager: Aigo, I didn't stop being worried about you when I heard that you were being mistreated by your first manager when you started working for JYP. I hope that you don't have to experience that anymore.
Y/n: enough about me, how's your health doing? And how's Hejin nie?
Your old nice manager: I'm back in a healthy state and Hejin is on her graduating next week.
Y/n: What?! Already?!  Can I surprise her on her graduation?!
Your old nice manager: of course I was planning to invite you anyway.
Y/n: What brand does Hejin like? *You said as you took out your phone*
Your old nice manager: No, you're not buying her anything expensive.
Y/n: oh come on Appa, one or two things won't hurt.
Your old nice manager: she likes Chanel and Saint Laurent.
Y/n: got it. *You said as you bought a bag in Chanel and a hand bag from Saint Laurent.* Done the gift will arrive tomorrow at my place. When is the graduation?
Your old nice manager: next Friday, after 12 a clock.
Y/n: pm, right?
Your old nice manager: yes.
Y/n: ok. *You suddenly got a call from Chaeyoung* On sec. *You excused yourself and picked up the phone* Hello?
Chaeyoung: Lee Y/n!!! Where are you?! Why aren't you at your apartment?! Your supposed to be here till pd nim said so.
Y/n: Hey calm down I'm at the café two blocks away relax, plus I'm with Appa so nothing is going to happen to me.
Chaeyoung: Y/n please come back I'm scared of something happening to you when you're away from me.
Y/n: Fine I'll head back to you and let me say goodbye, stay online. Appa I'm leaving I forgot about the orders my boss gave me so I have to go back to my apartment. It was nice seeing you again.
Your old nice manager: oh it's alright, it was nice seeing you again too. Have a good day and see you at Hejin's graduation!!
Your old nice manager: I will so do you and see ya there.

After you left the cafe

Y/n: I'm on my way to our apartment complex.
Chaeyoung: Good I'll be waiting for you instead of your apartment.
Y/n: Ok see ya in a couple of minutes.
Chaeyoung: see y- How are you?
Y/n: Babe what's wrong?
Chaeyoung: Who are you and why are you in my friends house?!
******: Is this Lee Y/n's  apartment?
Chaeyoung: Tell me, who you are?!
******: So it is her place, I'm her father.
Y/n: Shit!! Chae leave my apartment now!!! *You said as you arrived at your apartment complex running*
Y/Dad: Are you close with my Y/n? *He said as he stood up*
Y/n: Get the fuck away from her!! *You said as you opened the door and pushed him away* How the hell did you find my address?!!
Y/Dad: Y/n honey, You know that I have my ways. If you didn't come here your precious unnie would be suffering.
Y/n: *you hear your bedroom door opened and see a man holding your sister with small bruises near her lips and eyes* Unnie?! You freaking touched her!! *You looked at him with anger and took your gun out*