Chap#2 ~ Rude manager

A few weeks later

(This is what your wearing)

Your rude manager: Hey rat, it's time

Y/n: first of all my name isn't Rat it's Lee Y/n and I already knew it was time. *You said coldly to your new manager and pass by her* I miss appa *you whined as you walked into the recording room for reality show* Anyeong haseyo! *You said with a fake smile*
Siyeon: Y/n!!
Y/n: Unnie~ *You said tearing up before you hugged her*
Siyeon: what's wrong?
Y/n: My new manager is so rude, I want appa back. *You said as you barried you're face on her neck*
Siyeon: what did she do? *She said as a dark aura starts to appear around her*
Y/n: She's been calling me name's and yells at me all the time.
Siyeon: Where's that bitch. *She said looking around the recording room*
Y/n: Unnie don't you'll get in trouble, I'll report her to my boss when I get to the company.
Siyeon: you better do it or else I'll go myself and report her. *You and Siyeon broke the hug an started walking to the chairs that you were assigned*
Sua: Y/n!! *She gets up from her chair and hugged you* I missed you so much!!
Y/n: Hi unnie, I missed you too. *You hugged her as you giggled*
Director: alright girls to your places! *We all nodded and sat down, luckily you got sat next to Siyeon* *You and Siyeon were holding each other's hand under the table*
(This is what the dreamcatcher members were wearing)

 *You hugged her as you giggled*Director: alright girls to your places! *We all nodded and sat down, luckily you got sat next to Siyeon* *You and Siyeon were holding each other's hand under the table*(This is what the dreamcatcher members were wea...

Half away into the show

Interviewer: Y/n how does it feel having a new manager since you changed company's?
Y/n: it's been pretty good. *You lied* But I still miss my old manager. *And Siyeon didn't do anything knowing if you said the opposite, You would be questioned why* *so She just made her grip a little tighter for comfort but made sure that she didn't hurt your hand*
Interviewer: Y/n ssi are you a friend or family of Siyeon shi?
Siyeon: She can't answer that.
Interviewer: I wasn't asking for your permission. *you let go of Siyeon's hand and left the set*
Siyeon: Y/n!! *She glares at the interviewer* girls, I'm going after her. *She said going after you*
Y/n: *You were in the bathroom* fucking asshole, disrespecting MY unnie like that!! *You slammed your hands on the sink countertop*
Siyeon: Y/n!! *She said as she walked to you and hugged you to calm you down*
Your rude manager: Hey rat! Get back into that- *she stopped when she saw Siyeon*
Siyeon: what did you just called her?! *She said as anger was starting to take over her*
Y/n: Unnie don't. *You grab her wrist*
Siyeon: That bitch just called you rat, and your fine with that?!
Y/n: that's who I was talking to you about.
Siyeon: listen here!! If you call my little sister that again, I myself will make you into juice.
Y/n: No you won't, let my boss deal with her. *You said as you went to your waiting room to grab your stuff and order an Uber to take you to the company*
Siyeon: I can't leave but please don't let people control over you.
Y/n: I won't thanks for standing up for me. I'll see you at our place. Tell the girls that I said bye. *She nodded and hugged you one last time before you left*