Last Chapter!!!

After the girls that had a schedule left.

Mina: Y/n let's go and check on the doctors for your friend.
Y/n: Yeah let's go, thanks jeongyeon unnie for finding them.
Jeongyeon: No prob, I'm glad that I could help your friend.
Y/n: She said thank you very much she would send a gift with me to give it to you.
Jeongyeon: Tell them that I will gladly receive it.
Mina: Y/n!! Let's go before we arrive late!!
Y/n: on my way!!! See ya later unnie's!!
JeongJih: See ya later!!

At the appointment

Y/n: hi I'm here to have my therapy session.
Secretary: Name?
Y/n: Lee Y/n.
Secretary: The doctor is waiting for you, you may pass.
Y/n: Can she come with me? *You said pointing at Mina*
Secretary: Yeah, go ahead.
Y/n: Ne, thank you. *You said as you walked inside with Mina*

After the session, inside the car.

Mina: See what I told you!! The doctor said that you shouldn't have been dealing with it for that long!! And the fact that she said that you used to cut yourself because of it, it's hard for me to not get this mad and protective!!!!
Y/n: *You sighted in defeat as Mina nagged to you* Unnie, please don't tell Chaeyoung.
Mina: Y/n this is something serious that your girlfriend has every right to know. If I or Jihyo didn't act on looking help for you, we could lose you if you got fully depressed!! You could have committed suicide because of that!!!! Because when it happened to me, I almost did it because I tried to deal with it alone!! But Chaeyoung was the one that helped me through it and stopped me from doing it!!*She said tearing up*
Y/n: Unnie, don't cry.
Mina: Y/n, you have to tell her or else I will. You're like a little sister to me, and I don't want to lose you because you wanted to take away your life. *She said as she cupped your face with both of her hands*
Y/n: *You look at Mina eyes saw the pain in them as her tears went down her cheek* I'll try to tell her.
Mina: Don't say that you will try, say that you'll tell her Y/n.
Y/n: *You looked down as you were trying to not cry*
(Like this)

Mina: y/n ah, You have to do it so you won't feel as alone as you are

Mina: y/n ah, You have to do it so you won't feel as alone as you are. I know it's hard but do it for your sake, that's all I want. I want you to live happily, not thinking about any of those things that aren't real.
Y/n: *you still looked down* Do you really think that if I'll tell her I would feel more at peace?
Mina: Yes I do, it did for me so it has to work on you two. But with me it was with Tzuyu, she was the one that made me feel that peace and I hope that Chaeyoung would be the one that gives that peace to you.
Y/n: Fine I'll tell her, Let's go back to our dorms.
Mina: Yeah, Let's go.

When you and Mina arrived at the dorms, you grabbed your car keys.

Mina: Where do you think you're going?
Y/n: To go see my sister. *You said as you opened the door*
Jihyo: She's already here.
Y/n: What do you mean?
Siyeon: Are you deaf ? That I'm already here!! *She said as she came to your view*
Y/n: Unnie. *You said when you saw her*
(This was you when you saw her)

Siyeon: *She hugged you tightly* Unnie's here. *She whispered into your ear as you started crying*
Y/n: Unnie, I'm tired of this. *You said as you hugged her even tighter as you continued to cry*
Siyeon: I know baby, I know. But we have to continue on with our lives, it's good to take a break every once in awhile. And you need it right now.
Y/n: *You continued crying on her shoulder until you fell asleep on the couch on your sister's lap*
Siyeon: what am I going to do with you? *She said as she caressed your head*
Mina: I'm leaving something came up on my schedule but call me if she needs me.
Siyeon: I will, be careful out there.
Mina: I will, bye now. Rest up bear, I'll be here for you all the way no matter what. *She said before she kissed the crown of your head and left*

After a few hours you were laying on the couch alone .

Y/n: *You woke up* Unnie.
Siyeon: *She walked in the living room* Hey, how are you feeling?
Y/n: so so, I've been worse. Where's Mina unnie? I need to talk with her.
Siyeon: *she looks at you with soft eyes* She said that something came up on her schedule so she had to leave but if you needed her she told me to call her. Do you want me to call her?
Y/n: No it's fine, it can wait. I'm going to cook dinner for all of us so you can sit down.
Siyeon: Your not doing anything, were preparing food so sit your ass down.
Y/n: I'll help.
Siyeon: No! Now sit!
Y/n: Fine. *You sat down as you pouted*

After everyone arrived and ate.

Y/n: Mina unnie, can you come with me for a sec? *You said as you stood up*
Mina: *She nodded her head and walked towards her room* What do you want to talk about?
Y/n: *I looked at her* I want you to tell her, I can't bring myself to do so.
Mina: I'll tell her but you have to be next to me.
Y/n: *I nodded my head*
Mina: Let's go tell her.
Y/n:*I nodded my head and followed behind*

At the living room

Mina:Chae can you come with us for a few minutes?
Chaeyoung: *She nodded her head and followed us to mina's room*

At mina's room

Chaeyoung: Is there something wrong?
Mina: First sit down. *She said as she made chaeyoung sit down*
Chaeyoung: *She sat down and look at Mina confusedly*
Mina: *She took a big deep breath in and out and then said it* Y/n has been dealing with depression and anxiety for almost 13 years and now she started to go to therapy because I made her do it.
Chaeyoung: *she looked at the two of you with a shocked and upset face* Why didn't you tell me?
Y/n: *I looked down not wanting to look at her* I was scared.
Chaeyoung: *She stood up and hugged me* From now on you will tell me everything ok?
Y/n: *I nodded my head and hugged her back*

And after a few months, You got better and was living a happy life with Chae and the girls. You got famous again after filming the drama the glory. And you got to be known world widely because of that.

And that's the end!!!

I hope you guys loved it and I apologize that I didn't post for a pretty long time, school has kept me pretty busy so, I'll jump back here whenever I can.

Now peace out Love's!!
Love y'all!!😘