Chap#7~ Red carpet

A few months later

Your manager: Y/n shi, we're here.
Y/n: Ne!  *You said as you took off your seat belt*
Your manager: *He gets out of the car to open your door and cover you as you got out while he was holding your umbrella since it started raining* careful.
*You got out of the car and waved at the camera's*
(This was your outfit)

*You got out of the car and waved at the camera's*(This was your outfit)

You're manager: Y/n shi, let's start moving.
Y/n: Ne! *You said as you were walking beside him*

When the nominee's were being mentioned You came out on screen. Your fans were screaming making you really happy while you smiled and wave at the camera.

Host: The award for best actress of the year is .... Lee Y/n !!!
Y/n: *You went got up stage and greeted the host before grabbing the award and getting up close to the mic.* Thank you so much, I really appreciate your support. I honestly didn't think I would have won any award today, but here I am. I would like to thank all my fan's , the staff that were there for me and thank you to my friend's and family for all the love and support that they gave because if it weren't for them I wouldn't be here today. That's all I have to say, thank you. *You bowed and blew a kisses. * *After you got off stage you sat back down in your seat. *

After the award show in your car on your way to the hotel

Y/n: *You got a videocall from Mina* Hello? Mina unnie!!
Mina: Congratulations little sis!!
Y/n: Thank you unnie. *You said with a really smiley face*
Chaeyoung: Congratulations love!!
Y/n: thank you baby!!
Chaeyoung: How have you been feeling after that long flight ?
Y/n: I felt so so but I got better after I took a rest at the hotel. Which is where I'm heading to right now.
Mina: the designer let you keep the outfit?
Y/n: No, I bought it for the red carpet. *You said and noticed that twice song was playing on the radio* Oppa turn the volume up. I want them to hear it. *He turn the volume up and you started singing*

After the song finished the girls cheered and laughed as the remember your face when you were doing the high note.
Jeongyeon: You're face!! *She said as she was dying of laughter.*
(This was her laugh at you)

Y/n: Yah!! Was it that funny?!
Jeongyeon: Ne!! *She said as she wiped her tears from laughing so much*
*You noticed that the car stopped but you weren't at the hotel*
Y/n: Oppa, where are we?
You're manager: oh?! I forgot to tell you, we had to take an emergency flight back to Korea because they're about to close the airports here.
Y/n: What about my luggage ?!
Your manager: i told the Hotel to bring the luggage to me at the event so it's on the trunk of the car.
Y/n: Dang, you did all that in two hours?!
Your manager: that's the power of the company , and we can't go to the airport so we're going to where the private jet's are.
Y/n: ah ne. *You look down at your phone and looked at them with a "is this really happening" look and they nodded their heads*
Mina: we need to hang up now we have to go on stage in a few minutes. Be careful Y/n/n.
Chaeyoung: Keep an eye to your surroundings love, I'll see ya at home.
Y/n: I will Mina unnie, I always do baby and see ya at home. Bye girls. *You blew kisses before you hang up*
Your manager: Y/n shi we need to get to the plane.
Y/n: Ne. *You said as you putted your mask and glasses on* let's go Oppa.