Chap. #8 ~ At your apartment

When you woke up

Mina: Morning sleepyhead.
Y/n: Morning Penguin. Where's Chaeyoung?
Mina: She and Nayeon had to go record a video with young ji.
Y/n: Oh!! I was at her show a few days ago with her!! I got so drunk I letted my inner child out. It was so embarrassing. *You said laughing*
(Imagen that you're Hyuna in the video. You can find it on youtube if you liked it. •^•)

Mina: yeah i saw it, you acted like and actually child.
Y/n: *You glare at her* That's my inner child, Plus you can only see that part of me when I'm drunk.
Mina: I'm leaving, I have to do some photoshoots and song recording. Call one of your sisters members or any one that you know to keep you company because all of us are doing individual schedules today. I don't want you to be by yourself for the moment, pls call them as soon as I close this door.
Y/n: I will don't worry, I'll call Panda unnie.
Mina: Ok, take care. Please don't leave the apartment without texting Chaeyoung and me, ok? *She said as she hugged you*
Y/n: Ne, eomma. *You said teasingly to her*
Mina: Bye my child. *And she played along with you*
Y/n: Bye!!

After Mina left

Y/n: *You called Dami and she answered* Hi unnie!!!!
Dami: Hi Y/n!!! What's up?!
Y/n: Wanna hang out with me because all the girls are working and I can't leave my apartment complex.
Dami: Sure, I'll get there in a few let me get changed out of the clothes I have on right now and I'll go straight to your apartment.
Y/n: Ok, I'll be waiting for you here!! Love ya!!
Dami: love you too, bye now. *She hang up the call*
Y/n: Well I might as well shower. *You said as you walked towards your room*

After you showered

(This is what your wearing )

Y/n: *You hear the bell ringing and checked who it was through the camera, You saw Dami with Gahyeon* Password!Dami: Fucking in the living room

Dami: Fucking in the living room.
Y/n: it's unlocked. *You said as you unlock the door through the monitor for her to enter the apartment*
Dami: *She entered your apartment and you hugged her* Hi teddy bear, i missed you. *She said as she hugged you back*
Y/n: I know, I miss you nagging at me with a not so loud voice.
Gahyeon: ehem!! Did you forget you someone here?
Y/n: Unnie did you hear something? *You said looking around*
Dami: Probably a cat that's outside.
Gahyeon: Yah!!
Y/n: *You were laughing as you walking to her about to give a tight hug to Gahyeon* Hi Gahyeon nie, I missed you two.
Gahyeon: I missed you too, i miss seeing you painting and playing with me whenever we were bored.
Y/n: why don't we do that right now? *You said with a big smile*
Gahyeon: Yeah!!! Let's get to it!!
Y/n: *You giggled as you received a call from Chaeyoung* Hi talgi!! what's up?
Chaeyoung: Hi bear, I was just calling because I wanted to tell you that Young Ji is my favorite rapper.
Y/n: have you gone crazy? Are you drunk? *You said playing along with her*
Chaeyoung: Yah! Ani, I just wanted to tell you that because I wanted to.
Y/n: yeah right, Say hi to the members for me.
Chaeyoung: I'm with nayeon unnie only but I'll tell her that you said hi.
Y/n: Thanks, I'll hang up now . Text me when you get home to know that you're safe .
Chaeyoung: Ne~! Bye bye!
Y/n: Bye bye! *You hang up*
Dami: well that's something new You didn't called her baby or love.
Y/n: Because I know she's recording while we were on the call. Their filming with Young Ji.
Gahyeon and Dami: oohh?!!
Y/n: enough with that, let's go play some games!!
Gahyeon: Yeah!!