Chap.11~

At the police station

Inside the interrogation room.

Police officer: Why did you shoot him?
Y/n: To protect someone. *You said while looking at the officer with no emotion*
Police officer: and can you tell me who it is?
Y/n: Why? Would it even help you?
Police officer: It would because they can prove that you are innocent or that you are not full at fault.
Y/n: What if I don't want to let that certain person get involved with you guys and I actually killed him for revenge? Or! Maybe I did it for both reasons.

(This is how you looked at them when you said that.)

Police officer: was the drive to kill him was more for revenge or for protecting that person?Y/n: For protecting, of course

Y/n: For protecting, of course.
Police officer: Then I need the name of the person that you protected so we can see if it's real.
Y/n: *You grabbed the computer but the police officers grabbed it* Do you want me to tell you or not? *You said as you rolled your eyes, the police officers let go of the computer and you wrote Twice Chaeyoung* There you have it. *you said as you leaned back on your chair*
Police officer: alright my partner will take you back to your cell while I try and contact her.
Fe police officer: Come on, stand up.
Y/n: *You stood up and exited the interrogation room* These handcuffs are so annoying. *Said as you saw that you were getting bruised by them*

When you got to your cell.

Y/n:  *You sat down on the floor as you wait* I love that I ended up here the day after my birthday. *You said to yourself as laughed sarcasticly*
(This is how you were in the cell)

 *You said to yourself as laughed sarcasticly*(This is how you were in the cell)

Chaeyoung: Y/n!
Y/n: *You stood up and gave her a soft smile* hey.
Chaeyoung: the police called me telling me that they want to interrogate me.
Y/n: tell them and done. *you said as you tried to caressing her cheek* These handcuffs don't let me do it right.
Chaeyoung: at least you tried, I'll go to get interrogated now.
Y/n: Ok. *You said with a soft smile*

After 3day

At the courtroom

The judge: Miss Lee, after almost 3 day in a cell you have been released for the reason that was found that proves that you were innocent.
Y/n: Thank you, your honor.
The judge: I will declare you free of charges and I hope you have a lovely day.
Y/n: Thank you, your honor. *You said as you bowed at her*
The judge: This case is dismissed. *She said and grabbed her stuff*
Chaeyoung: *She ran towards you* We did it!!
Y/n: *You hugged her very tightly* Yeah. *You said with a soft smile*
Chaeyoung: I can't wait for the girls'faces when they see you.
*She said as she held your hand as the two of you exited the court room*