Chap#6~ Catching up

*Later in the afternoon you were in your dorm but with Chaeyoung*
Y/n: make yourself comfortable, I'm going to shower, I feel kinda discusting.
*Chaeyoung nodded her head so you grabbed a shirt and underwear, and  headed straight to the bathroom and showered*
*You enter your room and don't see Chaeyoung on your bed*
Y/n: Chaengie? Love? Cubby? *Suddenly you feel a hand sneak it's way to your waist* Chaengie don't scare me like that! *You said before you turned around but instead of seeing Chaeyoung you saw a man that you didn't know* *you quickly took his hand off your waist and did a arm lock* Who are you? What are you doing in my dorm? *You said coldly to him*
?????: Hey hey, what do you mean it's me your cousin Mihno.
Y/n: *You look at him and it really was your cousin so you letted him go* asshole, you scared me I thought you were a creep. Where's my girlfriend?
Lee know: Living room, how the hell can you hide your brute strength like that.
Y/n: I don't know, now get out I'm trying to spend time with my girlfriend after not seeing ourselves physically for a month.
Lee know: at least I know that you're fine. But sure I'll leave. See ya loser.
Y/n: *you rolled your eyes and closed the door* Sorry about him he gets annoying sometimes.
Chaeyoung: it's fine. *You sat next to her and she sat on your lap* baby can I do something?
Y/n: *You saw the lust in her eyes* anything. *You said that and she started to kiss you*

After you and Chaeyoung had your makeout session the next day

*You were cooking breakfast when someone ringed the door bell*
Y/n: Coming!! *You said as you putted the stove on low heat and went to see the doors security camera and see that it's your sister and the rest of the dreamcatcher members* *You open the door*Hi Unnie's and Gahyeonie.
Siyeon: Yah Lee Y/n!! Why didn't you tell me that you arrived!! *She said as she was about to hug you*
Y/n: I arrived in the evening so cool down.
Chaeyoung: Y/n bear, who's there?
Y/n: My sister and our friends.
Gahyeon: I'm meeting your yeochin today?! *She dashed to the living room where Chaeyoung is*
Y/n: Yah Lee Gahyeon get back here, your not touching my girlfriend!! *You grabbed her*
Chaeyoung: Yah!! Y/n the stove!!! *You ran to the kitchen and luckily you got to save the food*
Y/n: Thank God for reminding me of that.

Next chapter coming soon after I remember that it exists. Do sorry if I make you wait for a long time but I'll try my best to get back to it as soon as possible. Peace out!!!