Chap#5~ at Twice's dorm

After eating

*You took the dishes to the sink where Jeongyeon was washing them*
Y/n: unnie do you want me to help you in something else?
Jeongyeon: no just that so you can relax now. *You nodded*
*You sat on the couch and laid you head on Chaeyoung's shoulder when suddenly you received a video call from your sister*
Y/n: look who it is? My annoying sister.
Siyeon: Where the hell are you?!
Y/n: Ask Yuyu unnie now leave me alone, for once *You said before hangs up* see what i mean? *Jihyo just giggle and you sat straight*
Jihyo: at least she worries about you once in a while.
Y/n: at least. *You took off your hoodie because you were getting a little hot, your shirt came off with your hoodie by accident*  *you started blushing like crazy and hurried to put your shirt back on* sorry about that. *You said it with your face all red like a tomato*
Chaeyoung: Damn! Babe! I knew you had a nice body but to see it in person is something else.
Sana: tell me about it I think I want to take your girlfriend away from you.
Chaeyoung: to bad she's already mine. *She said hugging you and sticking her tongue out at Sana*
Y/n: *You get a call from JYP* Unnie's I'm getting a call from Pd nim, please be quiet for a sec. *All the girls nodded* hello pd-nim, how can I help you?
JYP: Hi , Y/n I just wanted to talk to you about something.
Y/n: What is it?
JYP: You will have a manager next week, and at the end of the week you will give me a report of how he treats you and like how he's taking his jod seriously. Because in 2 weeks from now, you will start shooting a new drama.
Y/n: Ok, thank you for letting me know.
JYP: Oh! And you moving into the apartment next to Itzy and Twice. You have till before you leave for your drama.
Y/n: Got it, thank you again have a nice afternoon pd nim.
JYP: You two, Y/n bye now. *He hangs up*
Chaeyoung: So, what did he say?
Y/n: one, I'm getting a new manager next week and I'll have to give pd nim a report of the new manager at the end of that week. Two, I'm starting a new drama in 2 weeks from now and lastly I'm moving in next door between you girls and Itzy.
Mina: Wait if you are shooting a drama we won't be able to see you to much, right?
Y/n: Sadly yes, you won't see me that often because it easily takes a month or two probably more than that. But we can still call and FaceTime each other when ever we get time to talk for a little.
Momo: We won't get to hug you everyday?! No I'm not letting you go and shoot your drama. *She said as she hugged you tightly*
Chaeyoung: that's her job, she can't just say no after accepting the drama. Now let go of my girlfriend. *She said as she was taking Momo's arm's off you*
Y/n: Chaengie is right I can't turn do my roll after I accepted it and if I do, I would have to give certain amount of money to them. I don't want to do that, but if I get a short break that I could go home for a little I'll let you know, ok?
*They all nodded*
You in Chaeyoung's room waiting for her to come out of the bathroom. You started to fall asleep*
Chaeyoung: Babe did you bring your charger?
Y/n: Yes, it in my bag. *You said half asleep and yawning*
Chaeyoung: give- *she stopped when she saw you sitting asleep* Babe, lay down you can't fall asleep like that. *She said slowly laying you down*
Y/n: Sorry *You said cracking a little smile with your eyes closed* You know that I still can't believe that you are my girlfriend now, I'm pretty impressed with myself. *You started to patt your right shoulder and said* I'm proud of you Lee Y/n. *You said that still with your eyes closed* I love you Chaengie. Night night. *You give her a peck before you fall asleep for completely*
Chaeyoung: I'm feel the same way, I love you too bear. *She gave you a peck and did the things that she needed to do after that she fell asleep next to you*

3 weeks later

Y/n: Oppa give me my phone please?
New manager: here *he hands you your phone*
Y/n: thanks. *You opened you phone and texted Chaeyoung if you could face time her which she said you could, so you called her really quick*  Hi!! How are you Chaengie?! *You said with a big smile*
Chaeyoung: Hi my bear, I'm good what about you? Me and the girls miss you already. Mostly me and Mina unnie she wants to change your last name to Myoi instead of Lee. *She said giggling*
Y/n: I've been good, I miss you girl's so bad that I already want to finish filming this drama. And tell Mina unnie that I would gladly take her last name but still keeping the Lee or else Siyeon unnie would kill me. *You hear Mina squealed in the background*
Mina: You can't go back on your word with me Y/n, I don't forget things that easily. *She said showing herself on the camera*
Y/n: *you do a salute* Yes ma'am!! I won't go back on my word's. I will be your little sister from now on. *You said the last sentence with a big smile*

Director: alright everyone break is over now, let's get to work

Y/n: I have to get back to work now, love you Chaengie, bye penguin unnie! *You blew kisses to the phone before you hanged up*

1 month later

*You were entering your apartment and placed your stuff in your room*
(This is what your wearing)

*You heard the girls screaming and you ran to their door and knocked on the door*Jihyo: *she answered the door and saw you* Y/n!!!Y/n: Is everything okay?! I heard screaming

Jihyo: *she answered the door and saw you* Y/n!!!
Y/n: Is everything okay?! I heard screaming.
Jihyo: everything is fine, but weren't you supposed to be back in two weeks from now?
Y/n: Surprise! I wanted to surprise you girl's but I just got here and heard some of the members screaming, so by instinct I came running here.
Chaeyoung: Jihyo what's taking you so long, who's at the- *she stopped when she saw you* Babe!! *She ran and hugged you*
Y/n: *you giggled* Hi Chaengie, I missed you. *You gave her a peck on the lips*
MiSaMo: Did I heard the name Y/n? *They said coming to the door way*
*You wadled inside so Jihyo could close the door*
Y/n: I arrised from the dead! *You said with a big smile* *Chaeyoung broke the hug so the other's could hug you*
Mina: Y/n!! *She squealed as she ran to hug you* I thought you weren't coming for 2 more weeks?!!
Y/n: Sorry I lied, I wanted to surprise you girl's.
*After being scolded for lying, you and the girls catched up*

Next chapter!!!!!!