19

T.W.: injuries, major c!deaths

"T-Techno?" Tommy coughed, falling into the snow as Techno walked away.

"Welcome home, Theseus." Techno spat.

Tears filled Tommy's eyes, "I didn't want to tell them! They fucking-! Dream h-he-!"

Techno sighed. It wasn't Tommy's fault. Dream had tortured him for information. Techno walked back to the teen, kneeling by him.

"I know, I'm sorry." Techno said softly.

"I didn't want to tell them..." Tommy mumbled, crawling into Techno's arms, "I didn't want to..."

"I know." Techno said, picking up his brother, "let's fix you up."

Tommy nodded, gripping Techno's shirt, "where's Wil? They hurt him too..."

"I saw him with Tubbo, I'm sure he's okay." Techno told him, "he and Ranboo are probably making their way here now."

Tommy nodded again, his eyes closing. He heard a whoosh of someone teleporting next to them.

"Techno!" Ranboo gasped, "you- you found us..."

"Yep." Techno nodded, glancing at the cat in his arms, "how's Wilbur?"

"Wil?" Tommy lifted his head, prying his eyes open.

"He's hurt pretty bad." Ranboo told them, "Tubbo- he just told me to get out of there- we have to go back for him!"

"You know we can't." Techno said, "the place is crawling with witch hunters. Tubbo knows where we are, he can find us again."

Ranboo took a deep breath, "you're right..."

Techno hummed and brought Tommy inside. The blonde had many injuries. Burns, cuts, and what Techno suspected was a fractured arm. He needed to be treated immediately.

Ranboo followed the blood witch into the cabin. Aimsey hopped after him. He watched as Techno made poultices to place on Tommy and Wilbur's injuries. Phil cawed from the window.

"T-Techno..." Tommy whispered from the bed, "Dream... He-he made a mark on my arm... It burns..."

"What?" Techno asked, turning quickly.

Tommy lifted his arm to show a glowing green symbol, "It hurts Techno..."

"Techno, what-what is that symbol?" Ranboo asked, holding Wilbur a little tighter.

"It's a summoning rune." Techno said, quickly going back to his desk, "we need to stop it before it activates!"

"How-how do we stop it!?" Ranboo asked.

"Techno!" Tommy yelped, "it burns!"

"I know Tommy, hold on!" Techno told him as he frantically searched the desk.

"Techno!" 

There was a flash of green light. Tommy blinked frantically as he fell back into snow. He sat up quickly. Tall trees, branches heavy with snow, surrounded him. Where the hell was he?