new (DANVID CC)

Title: Summer Love

David and Daniel were both counselors at Camp Campbell, a summer camp for kids. They had known each other for a few years, but they had never been particularly close. That all changed on the first day of the summer season.

As they were getting the campers settled in, David and Daniel found themselves working together more and more. They quickly discovered that they had a lot in common and had a great time working together. They also found themselves drawn to each other in a way they hadn't experienced before.

As the days went by, David and Daniel grew closer and closer. They spent every moment they could together, whether they were leading activities or just hanging out. They laughed, joked, and shared their hopes and dreams for the future.

One night, as they were sitting by the fire, David turned to Daniel and said, "I've been meaning to tell you something. I'm really glad we got to know each other better this summer."

Daniel smiled at David. "Me too," he said. "I feel like we have a real connection."

David took a deep breath. "I know this might sound crazy, but I think I might be in love with you," he said.

Daniel's eyes widened in surprise. "Really?" he asked.

David nodded. "I know we haven't known each other that long, but I just can't help the way I feel."

Daniel took David's hand in his. "I think I might be in love with you too," he said.

David's heart fluttered. He had never felt this happy before.

After that night, David and Daniel became inseparable. They spent every moment they could together, exploring the campgrounds and enjoying each other's company. They were happy in a way they had never been before.

As the end of the summer approached, David and Daniel knew that they didn't want to say goodbye to each other. They talked about what their future could hold and realized that they wanted to be together, no matter what.

In the end, they decided to move in together and start a new life together. They knew it wouldn't always be easy, but they were willing to face whatever challenges came their way as long as they were together. They were grateful for the summer that brought them together and knew that their love would only continue to grow stronger with each passing day.