𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 : 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞.

We were in a store full of clothes, jewelry, makeup and many more, Duela thought if we got new clothes it would be 'harder' to track us, but that probably won't work since were the most wanted people in Gotham right now. I looked through the clothes rack, "hmmm" I hummed, I grabbed a plain white shirt "21 dollars for this?" I mumbled to myself, that is overpriced, hell even I could just cut up one of my old shirts and it would be a great tank top. 

My eyes wandered around the store and spotted ripped jeans, a leather jacket and comeback boots, obviously I needed comeback boots, I mean I can't fight people in high heels... or could I?

I went to the make up section and got practically everything, "Guys. Only get what you need." Turner pointed the flash lights at the rest, I was behind him. "I absolutely need this...  $1,200 dollar jacket and the matching kicks." Duela looked down at her items "Yeah, this place is expensive as fuck, this shirt is $21 bucks" I sighed, Duela walked over to see the shirt "yeah its ugly." She said quickly "It's just plain white?" she nodded "I know that, I have eyes y'know. anyways, give your outfit some pop of color so you don't look like a depressed woman."

I did not take her advice. I walked around more and grabbed something for Turner, that turtleneck needs to go to the trash bin. "Here" I threw it at him "that's not exactly my style.." "Yeah well that turtleneck is ugly as hell." "Hey!" He gotten offended "shes not wrong." Duela smirked "But, we can't match our mugshots." She explained "You're a fugitive now, okay? You are no longer require to be this boring. Cmon wheres the guy who grabbed the wheel and wrecked the prison transport?" Duela asked him, he just stared at her.

I don't know why but it feels like Duela was lowkey flirting with him. A cop siren was heard, we all looked out the window and saw red and blue flashing lights "okay, who tripped the silent alarm?" Harper tilted her head "I probably did but I don't really care." I shrugged "Attention shoplifters, please make your final selections and kindly bring them towards the near exit." Duela walked away to the exit, pretending that she worked at the store.

I grabbed random ass clothes, as I walked away Turner grabbed my arm "are all those clothes necessary?"  He glanced at the clothes in my hands "Hmm yup." I smiled widely "Just to know, when were off the hook you're paying for that." My smile fell down, I scoffed "ugh! You are soo boring, lighten up, sunshine." I let go of his arm and walked ouside "Where's Turner?" Harper asked me "relax he'll be out soon, probably."

Turner came out and we ran to try to get away from the siren, but a girl fell from the building "Carrie?" Turner asked while he recognized the girl "oh hey Robin, nice seeing you here." I waved to her, she slowly waved back. "what are you doing here?" "Responding to a burglary in progress." The girl answered while pointing her flashlight at our clothes we totally didn't steal "You know anything about that?" She asked "nope, no clue." I put the clothes behind my back "dude, you already got caught." Cullen told me "you did too!"

Turner avoided Carrie's gaze and bit his lip "So are we going back to your little hide out?" Harper asked breaking the silence "yeah." "OK so lets go." 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

We finally made it to the place we're keeping low at and Duela was complaining on why it was such a big deal that they stole clothes "You're all supposed to be keeping a low profile. Oh and dying your hair blue isn't exactly blending." Carrie looked at Harper, who glared back at the robin. "Do you want us to wear the same clothes over and over till we smell like cat shit?" I asked her while putting my clothes on the table, she kept silent which meant 'no I don't'

"exactly. Plus, I think blue fits Harper." I gave her a thumbs up "Thank you." She smiled, I smiled back "you're welcome Bluey" "Ok don't ever call me that again." She said in disgust "Bluey."