𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 : 𝐒𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐆𝐮𝐲

"stop kicking me!" I yelled, why was I yelling? Well, we are all squished up together in a van, Cullen was driving to Wayne's Tower to the elevator Turner told us about

"we're clear." Cullen informed, I got up from my laying position and hit my head on someone else's had "oww!" I held my head , turns out I hit Turners head since he was also saying 'ows'. "You know what's weird? Cullen is always the one to say it's clear. It is not fair." I whined "Maybe because I'm great at my job at saying it?" I laughed, Cullen is such a dork.

"here we go." Harper opened her computer and started to hack into the motion sensors and cameras "Okay, no patrol on the top level, you two are good to go." Harper told Turner and Carrie, Harper handed them both ear pieces so if something happens they will both be informed. "you guys are going to do great." Duela gave a thumbs up "bro I'm so squished back here." I complained "we're about to leave." Carrie opened the door and walked outside, so did Turner but I grabbed his arm 

"What?" He asked "Can I please go with you guys?" I asked him, basically begging,"why?" "Because I don't want to be in a car of 3 people. Also, I would get bored." I explained, Turner looked back at Carrie, who shrugged "ok come on." "Yay!" I said happy "you dont have a ear piece."  "Its fine." Duela gave me a smile and a thumbs up.

I walked up with the two, only to see there has to be a code in order to open the elevator "please tell me you remember the code." I looked over at Turner "I do remember it, but let's hope they didn't change it." He put in a code and luckily the door opened "sheesh." 'Come on, Michelle." I nodded and walked in the small elevator, I waved goodbye at the others and Duela only waved back. Harper was the serious one, but can be sarcastic, Cullen can be the fun one but sometimes isn't and Duela is 100% the most entertaining one.

With the lack of talking all you heard was elevator music "So are we just going to listen to this music and not talk this whole elevator ride?" I asked the two "yup." The elevator bell rung and the door opened "ah yes, this brings me so many memories." I looked around the familiar room, the room where I got accused for doing something I didn't do.

I saw Turner and Carrie looking at the window that had 'your bat is dead' painted on it "This was the last place he was alive." He said sadly, "I'm sure you'll find whoever did it. Maybe kill him in return." I thought that would make him feel better but it didn't, oh well. "come one, we don't have much time." Carrie reminded us what we're actually here for, we both followed Carrie, she opened the door which led into Bruce's office and she walked over to the book shelf, she clicked a button.

The book shelf started to slide open, showing ranges of weapons "holy shit" I looked at the sharp tools in amazement, I brought my hand up to a boomerang but Turner stopped me "don't touch it." He warned me "why?" I raised my brows "they are sharp" He simply replied. "here." Carrie grabbed a book, most likely Bruce's little diary.

Turner switched through the pages and looked at it "that's his most recent one?" Carrie asked while looking at the book "no, it's from when he was just a kid." He replied, I looked at the pages, cursive writing filling up the whole entire book, drawings were in it too. "It's about his parents death. That was his first case." Turner placed his index finger on a paragraph and started to read it out loud "Everyone, even Alfred, believed that a lone thief was responsible. Joe Chill may have pulled the trigger, but he didn't orchestrate the murder....The Court Of Owls did.." 

"I knew it!" I may have yelled- "Michelle, be quiet." Carrie told me "Sorry sorry." I apologized. "we need to go before it's too late." Carrie said as she put the weapons from the book shelf if her bag, incase we need to use them "why would the Court kill Bruce's parents?" Carrie asked Turner, in which he held in his hands "I don't know, and according to this, it didn't start with them." "what do you mean?" I walked over to him and looked at the book. Look, I know Bruce's whole life story isn't any of my business but I'm now very curious.