𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐉𝐨𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥

"So John chill is going to get executed?"  I asked because the News informed everyone that he would. Joe chill committed the murder of Martha and Thomas Wayne. "Yup." Turner grabbed the remote and turned the TV off, not wanting to hear the deaths of his adopted grandparents. "Ugh Turner put the TV back on." I complained to him "why?" He held up the remote so I couldn't reach it. "Stephanies dad game show is about to come on. I usually get some questions right." 

Turner shook his head no and I frowned. I'm good at Quiz bowl.. and if I don't know the question I look it up because thats what a smart person would do.

Stephanie came in with a worried expression "hey girl" I waved to her, she gave me a short smile and walked up to Turner. "Turner Harvey wants you to speak with Joe chill."  Stephanie informed her friend. "Harvey wants to do what?" Turber asked and wondered if Stephanie was telling the truth. Why would Joe chill want to speak with Turner?

"He wants to set up an off the books meeting between you and Joe chill." Stephanie repeated, so it was crystal clear. "Joe chill is cool." I shrugged. I mean he was a great murderer... and he did get away with Bruce's parents murder for a year before he was caught.

"Lucky!" Duela came down the stairs to hop in the conversation. "How Is that lucky?" Turner questioned the woman. "Guys. This is Joe Chill were talking about. Gothams original baddie." I cut duela off "please dont ever say baddie. Unless you're a twelve year old." I joked but Turner glared at me and practically told me to shut up... in which I did.

"Whats wrong with the word baddie?" Duela asked "just say bad guy." Duela pretended to get out a notebook and write what I said down "there!" She laughed at her own joke. "Of course your Joe chills biggest fan." Stephanie crossed her arms over her chest in disappointment. " no like he changed Gothams criminal underworld ever." Duela denied Stephanies statement. 

I looked at the two twins that were sitting on the couch and saw them eating a slice of pizza which instantly made me hungry. "Any more slices left?" I asked while I walked up to them "mhm." Cullen went to the box and grabbed me one "thank you sir" I winked and took a bite out of the cheesy pizza.

"My dad wrote in his journal that the Court Of Owls hired Joe Chill to kill his parents." Turner spoke. I looked at him "your father didn't exactly know the court of owls... it was an theory which aren't exactly accurate." I said matter of factly. Probably the most smart thing I've ever said. "He knew them well enough that they were bad people." Turner faced me. "Eh." 

Duela kept fan-girling over Joe chill and saying how he changed Gothan for the better. "So technically if there were no joe chill there would be no batman. " duela ended her statement. Sounded like a comic book story. Unless were in one. 

"Look, I enjoy a great origin story as much as the next guy, but I'm a bit more curious as to why a murderer wants to talk to the grandson of the people he killed." Cullen spoke up breaking the tension between Turner and Duela. Although Cullen did have a point. "Hes gotta point.  Maybe Joe chill will tell you little secrets." I said and ate the crust of the pizza. "Why would he tell Turner the secrets?" Harper asked me "wouldn't it be funny if he got framed?" I asked with a giggle. "Thats not funny"

"Whatever it is he'll only tell it to Turner." "I don't want to hear it." Turner replied to the blonde. "I do. Maybe I can pretend to be Turner?" I suggested "first of all. You aren't his built. You don't sound like him or look like him. Not gonna happen sorry" duela walked up to me "I do sound like him." I made my voice go deep trying to sound like a man. "Hmm no. Sorry."  I frowned sadly but also in a joke way.

"If I do go I feel like I'm betraying him " Turner admitted. Turner quickly changed his mind when Stephanie told him Joe recently had the same coin Bruce had. "So the court wants to silence him." He put the two dots together. The Court must know what they are doing.