𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱 : 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲

"Ugh Duela what is this outfit?" I complained,  I wore a blue sweater with a white button up underneath, a plaid skirt and long white socks. Me and Duela are matching since she found a old lady who's father was a knife man at a circus, and the nursing home shes currently in was opening up for visiting hours

"An outfit that will get us in the nursing home." She replied while fixing her blonde wig "Duela, I'm so glad thats not your real hair." I admitted,  blonde hair definitely did not fit her or her style. "Why? You don't like it?" She faked frown "no. I don't." I put on a light pink lipstick on for finishing touches.

"Lets go show them our hot outfits" I shook my head "these are the opposite of hot. More like, nerdy outfit" Duela laughed "no laid brigade." She reminded me "yup." 

We both got out of the bathroom and walked out to show everyone "were both coming with!" Duela announced,  Carrie was telling the others about our plan. "Nice wig." Harper said, also agreeing that its ugly. "What? You know, Eunice and I happen to have a lot in common. Ok? Both daughters of serial killers. I'm sure were gonna have a lot to talk about." Duela said "talk about murder is my type of conversation." I smirked

"I'll be doing the talking." Carrie butted in the conversation. "Well good luck, don't mess this up." Turner spoke up and uncrossed his arms "we will do good." I smiled at him. "Alright, let's go gals." Carrie walked away with Duela following behind "how was lock picking?" I asked Turner. 

Turner and Harper went to Bruce's laywers house to figure out more things "it was odd. There was a writing on the wall about the Court of owls. The house had paper everywhere." Turner informed me, I hummed. Thats weird, that possibly meant someone broke in his house. No way the lawyers son made a mess in his own home.

"Michelle! Come on!" I heard Duela yell "well, bye guys." I ruffled Turners hair playfully, I walked to Harper and waved and then Cullen stood up and hugged me. Hes so sweet, his dad is an asshole for not accepting him. 

"What took so long? " Carrie asked me, and shrugged "gotta say bye to my friends." 

______________________________

We finally arrived to the place full of old people, Carrie gave me hair extensions to hide my pink tips on my hair, which is stupid. "Alright, don't screw anything and don't say anythjng.anything " Carrie told us "okie dokie." Duela gave her to OK sign. I laughed "no promises." Carrie looked over at me with the death stare "okay fine. No talking."

We made it inside the building and up to the front desk "Hi. Were here to see Eunice Nobroe." Carrie told the man working at the desk "were from Gotham Academy doing community service." Carrie finished her sentence. 

"Ew community service.." Duela whispered to me "I know right." The man gave us a pen and a paper "sign in. Down the hall, second door to the right." Duela grabbed the pen and started to write a random name on it. "Thank you beard man." I thanked him and walked away "I have a name..." he trailed off "beard name fits him." Duela told me, I chuckled "bearded man"

We eventually made it into the room where Eunice was staying, "Mrs Monroe? " Carrie asked while we all walked inside the small room "its Ms Monroe.  I never got married." Eunice corrected  "but please call me Eunice." 

"Were doing a project from school and we were hoping you could tell us what it was like growing up in old Gotham." Carrie lied, I looked over at the paintings, they were landscape like. Pretty. "Oh. Theres so much to tell.." 

All three of us looked at each other awkwardly 'what the?' I mouthed to Duela, she shrugged in response.  Carrie looked at the old lady again "you must have so many interesting stories."  Eunice sighed "I wouldn't know where to begin." She looked down at the floor.