𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐛

I sighed and entered the place we were staying, Harper and Stephanie  were sitting at a table and doing work, Duela was walking towards them and Cullen was sitting on the floor. "Hey guys!" I announced and walked in, all eyes on me.

"Hey. Howd it go?" Stephanie asked me "eh. Harveys... Harvey.  What are you guys doing?" I asked after noticing some  papers on the table. "Work." Harper simply said with a yawn. They must've been doing this for quite awhile.

Duela came over with a bottle of whiskey "where did you get that?" I asked her and wondered "stole it of course." She smiled. "We drink tonight in honor of Joe chill!" Duela said but Stephanie pushed the liquor away from her, not wanting it. "No tonight I crack this cipher." "Hows that going so far?" 

"Not great. And its not gonna go any better by adding alcohol." Stephanie turned around to face Cullen,  who was staring at his hands.  "Alcohol makes everything better... well not driving but you get the point." Stephanie shook her head which made her blonde locks shake,  Harper was staring at her with heart eyes and I could tell.

"What? No it makes everything worse! " Stephanie disagreed with me but we all have opinions so. "Cmon! You don't know until you try. All the nerds are doing it." Duela walked away to get some cups after encouraging Stephanie to atleast have one drink. 

"The only thing worse than talking about not drinking  is actually not drinking." Harper said "yup." I nodded my head. "Voila" Duela placed the cups down and poured the liquor in them, enough cups for all of us.

"Did you steal the teacups from the trustee room?"  Stephanie asked after she recognized the teacups that Duela had "no I stole the cutest little  whiskey glasses I have ever seen." The tea cups kind of reminded me of the mad hatter, the guy who hypnotized many people to jump off a building but Jim Gordon saved them and soon arrested the hatter.

I grabbed the teacups with the most liquor and drunk some of it "my tounge is burning!" I shook my head with my eyes closed tightly "see? Told you, bad idea." Stephanie sighed in disbelief that she's trusting these people. "Actually it's pretty good." I admitted and took another sip.

Harper and Duela brought their tea cups up and hit them together, making a clink sound. Harper glared at Stephanie while chugging the tea cup, because of that Stephanie decided to copy her. Why don't these two ladies just make out already?

They both stopped chugging "hit me." Harper told her "aka hit me up with your number." I joked and place the whiskey  cup down "oh please, you want Turner to hit you up." Stephanie spat back at me and I shrugged. I mean, I did want his number "I mean..." I smirked "mhm exactly.  Stop shipping me and Stephanie together weirdo." I shrugged,  I wasn't offended that she called me a weirdo. 

"Okay okay ladies, calm down and enjoy the drink." Duela grabbed the bottle and poured us more whiskey and made us all drunk.  Great thinking Duela,  although it was quite fun.

"I can't believe your dad didn't even give you a hint." Cullen told Stephanie.  Supposedly Stephanie went to see her dad to give her some kind of hint but he denied and didn't give her any clues. That was quite rude. "Hes challenging me." She drunkenly answered and sat straight in her chair.

"Hes always had high expectations  and that was before he became a celebrity. " she brought her glass up to her lips and drunk the remaining liquid "yeah. You think its hard living up to a celebrity?" Duela asked "I mean yeah. Paparazzi suck." Even though I had not relation to celebrities, I just knew people taking photos of you without asking would be annoying. 

"Eh? They just love my beauty " Duela jokingly flipped her hair "yeah you're hot." I admitted, Stephanie side eyed me "what?" I asked "hot? Shes the jokers daughter." Stephanie informed me even though I already knew that "and?" Duela chuckled.