𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐅𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲

Turners plan was horrible. We hid underneath the truck that was going to Dylan's dealer? All of us were hanging on dear life,  literally. The truck stopped for a moment and we all moved from under the truck "I think I broke my hands from hanging on too tightly." I complained,  my fingers were a bit red. Not only that but I nearly fell off two times. 

The truck  drove away to some other place "cmon. " I followed Carrie and hid to spy on Dylan McKillen. "If the ledger is anywhere,  it would be in that warehouse." Harper informed us. "So what do we do now?" Cullen asked nervously. "We go up to them a confront them." I suggested, which was a stupid idea. But I'm positive we can fight well enough. 

"No, well die from that." Harper commented. "I think we should stay low." Harper whispered to us. I looked up and saw Turner walking away to the guy "uh guys?" I got their attention "Turner?!" Harper tried to call him, but he didn't listen.  Turner punched the guys face and kicked his stomach,  making the guy hit his head on the wall, knocking it out.

"Woah" I said in amazement.   I got up and walked towards Turner after he finished the guy "that was amazing!" I complimented "thanks." Turner smiled. Harper came over rather passed than happy "are you kidding me? He could've radioed the other guards. " Harper complained,  she sounded like a mother mad about her kid stealing gum.

"And which he didnt." I pointed out, I looked down at the ground and kicked the guys head "hes knocked out pretty good. Were good." Harper sighed. She took out the device she had in her pockets that could open up the door where all the prize possessions are.

"Come on." Harper pulled the antenna from her tool, "hm?" I looked at her confused on why she said that "frequency finder. Trying to find the right frequency to open the bay door." She said matter of factly.  The light turned green and the door opened up "thanks Harper" I patted her shoulder, she threw my hand off "You're welcome. "

We walked inside the room, all empty.  "Gonna make sure were alone in here." Carries voice echoed throughout the room.

Everyone besides me and Duela walked towards the safe that was there. "Whats in that?" I asked Duela, there was a big square thing covered up "lets take a little peak shall we?" Duela grabbed the thing that was hiding in "grab the other side" I nodded and grabbed the other side. 

We pulled the tarp off and it revealed to be a lot of money. "Holy shit" I started to grab money and put it in my pocket, grabbing as much as I could. Cullen came over "is it real?" He asked while staring at the pile of green paper "yes. It is.." I answered him. He started to grab some and steal it.

"I'm rich! I'm rich!" Duela said excitedly and hoped on the money "its not yours." Carrie walked over to the box of cash. "Great way to ruin the fun" I mumbled "oh my God your right little bird." Duela walked over to the Robin girl "we are rich." She smiled widely. "No. No Duela this is like dirty money. " she pointed at the pile "and? They stole it first and we found it. Finders keeper." I spoke to Carrie "these are the people of gothams money.  This... this is wrong." Carrie looked at Turner for backup,  he kept quiet.

"Wasn't the plan to rob the Mckillens?" I asked her "yes but not the money!" Harper started to count the money "theres gotta be atleast 30 million in here." Duela squealed happily "thats amazing!" 

"This has to be Court money that thr Mckillens are laundering for them." I shrugged not caring what she said "ok so, its clean dirty money. " duela spoke up "still not a reason to take it." Carrie told Duela "cmon guys. We gotta hit them where it hits the most. Their pockets." Duela tried to make them agree with her, but Carrie didn't. She hated the idea. "Yeah! What duela said! "

"Better question is...what am I gonna do about you?" A random man's voice said, he had slick black hair and was holding a gun. Pointing at us. I ducked behind thr pile of money trying to hide "nah uh. Blondie come out." The man said "shit." I whispered to myself. I put the money that I had in my hands in my pockets and walked towards the front, near Turner.