☆ 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 ☆

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

☆ 𝓐 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 ☆

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

It was a normal day. A day like all the others.

It was sunny and I helped mom to collect flowers for her flower shop.

O how I loved my mother. She is the sweetest person in the world! I would never leave her side...

My mother always protected me from danger, never once a "wolf" took me away from my small paradise because of this ever loving woman.

I am not an idiot. I know the dangers of life. Those dangerous fellows waiting in the darkness to take away everything you had.

This is why I will never ever leave my mother's side. We are perfectly okay together and she is the only person I need for now.

Why would I want anything to change anyway? It's not like I'm secluded from the outside world. I do have friends around our town and as long as we are not away from the village for too long, we will be out of trouble.

But that day... Yes, this exact day, something felt odd. I felt like I was watched all day long and this worried everyone.

First it worried my friends...
"Are you okay [𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮]? You look a little jumpy today..."

Then it worried the clients of the flower shop...
"You seem really nervous [𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮], is everything's alright?"

And finally, my dear mom...
"My sweet child, is something bothering you? You didn't acted like yourself lately... I know you might think that's weird to be worried about that, but I deeply care about you..." O mother if you knew... If you simply knew what was going to happen that day...

I still remember when my mother used to read me those French poems when I was only a little lamb. One of them was called "Le loup et l'agneau". This poem was about a little lamb going way to far to drink some water, right after that he encounters a cruel wolf who decided to take him away and devour him. Just because the wolf declared that the lamb was stealing his water.

O mother, if only those wolves didn't took me away too... Perhaps I would still be by your side and you wouldn't be worried in the slightest...

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝓕𝓲𝓷.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*