☆ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1.7 ☆

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

☆ 𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓿𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓼 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 ☆

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I slowly woke up from a deep sleep and I was greeted by the 3 ghosts from yesterday. "Oh finally woke up" "You were in a deep sleep you know?" "So deep that we through you passed away too!" The ghosts snickered.

"Oh my, well thanks for waking me up.... WAIT- Am I late?!" I asked in shock, no one would want to be late for their first day, would they?

"You're not late, you still have plenty of time but your friends and that crow man already left the dorm" The big ghost explained to me. "If your fast enough you could catch up on them!" The skinny one suggested. "The headmaster left your uniform and magic pen on the table down stairs." The last one told me.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

I went down stairs to take my uniform and I took a quick look to the magic pen. 'They really need that thing to cast a spell...?' I asked myself while staring quizzically at the object after a bit I just shrugged and prepared myself. Deciding to take the object with me. 'That could be useful perhaps...'

After dressing up for school and taking my magic pen with me I ran outside saying a last goodbye to the friendly ghosts who're kind enough to let me and my two new friends stay here.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

The ghosts told me that Yuu and Grim where probably at the front gate because Crowley instructed them to start cleaning here. And from distance I could see them but something wasn't sitting right.

I saw someone else with them and I had the gut feeling that something terrible might happen again. 'I'm pretty sure that this guy is searching for troubles...'

As I neared them I could hear the person that was with them and it wasn't nice things. "Pfft... Ah ha ha! I can't hold it back anymore! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Come on, you're the ones who turned orientation into such a fiasco, right? The one summoned by the Dark Mirror who can't even use magic, and the monster no on summoned at all. It took everything I had not to burst into laughter right in the middle of the ceremony! So in the end, neither of you got admitted, and now you're janitors? Ah ha ha! SO lame! And you're both so clueless you don't even know who the Great Seven are. Not a one of them! Maybe before you try getting into the academy again, you ought to take a second crack at kindergarten? Ah ha ha ha ha!" And this ticked me off. I knew he wasn't here to be nice...

They were ready to fight. I was close enough so I decided to shout at the guy. "Hey! What you think you're doing mocking someone when you're in no way better huh?!"

The new guy and Yuu turned to look at me. "You think that would make you a better person? If so, I'm sorry to tell you that this is just making you way more pathetic." I told the strawberry blonde in front of me. He seemed to stunned to speak.

That's when Grim decided to shoot at the strawberry blonde. Not wanting to be burned he deflected the attack and charred one of the statue. The queen of hearts, Iracebeth.

And because troubles never comes alone, Crowley decided to show up only right now. "What is going on here? Cease this at once!" He shouted at us.

"Oh no! The headmage!" "Not more lashings of love! We gotta get outta here!" They both exclaimed trying to run away. That was futile. "OW!" "Myaaaaah! And I'm still sore from yesterday, too!" They shouted in pain but they get what they deserve. I just looked down in shame, I could've done something before anything happened. 'If I had used my signature spell from the start, we wouldn't be in trouble...' I sighed to myself. "As if the likes of you could ever flee from me! Haaah... Did I not just warn you, "no more incidents"? And now you've charred one of my statues?! It's almost as though you WANT to be expelled!" Crowley scolded the two. "And you, Yuu. You were specifically told to keep Grim under control!" "I tried to stop him, but-" The headmaster interrupted him before he could find an excuse. 'He really doesn't want to listen to others does he? Even a child could understand that you mustn't interrupt the others...' I shook my head at the headmaster behavior.

"This will not do. And you! State your name and grade." He ordered to the trouble maker. "Ace Trappola... Freshman." Ace introduced. "Then listen well, Trappola. You too, Grim and Yuu. As punishment for today's infractions, you are hereby ordered to wash a hundred windows!" Crowley stated. "Huh? I'm not in trouble?" I voiced silently, lifting my head to stare at Crowley.

"Myah?! That's what you get for makin' fun of me! This is all your fault!" Grim accused Ace.
"Whaaat? I have to do it too?! But the sheep is in fault too!" Ace complained, deciding to accuse me.

"Of course you do and [𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮] tried to take calmly care of the situation, without using magic which is not allowed in the school grounds for personal matters!" Crowley defended me. 'Is... He playing favorite right now? Well that's unfair for them but I really didn't do anything wrong anyway...'

"You will meet in the cafeteria after class. Are we clear?" The crow instructed. "Yes sir." "Ugh, I just can't catch a break!" Ace and Grim agreed.

As Crowley left, Ace going to class and Grim and Yuu went back to cleaning, I used a spell on the statue and she looked as good as new. 'C'était du gâteau ! (It was a piece of cake)' I congratulate myself for saving the statue but seeing the time I decided to rush to class.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

As I entered the classroom there was only one spot left. It was next to green haired fae.

"Excuse me is this seat taken?" He eyed me for a second. "No!" He answered loudly making me jump a bit and making everyone in the room stare at him. I didn't say anything and just decided to sit down.

I could see him staring at me from the corner of my eyes. 'Does he need something?...' I thought But he just stayed quiet the whole time I was next to him.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝓕𝓲𝓷.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*