☆ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1.11 ☆

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

☆ 𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓿𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓼 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 ☆

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"That's it! That's a magestone!" Deuce took the mage stone while the monster started to struggle more to get away from the pile of cauldrons on top of itself. "Dooon't tooouch thaaaaat!" The monster just struggled harder to get to us and probably smash us to death.

"Uh-oh! Looks like it's nearly wriggled free!" I said looking at the thing who's ready to crush us for taking his stone. "Hey, Deuce! You gotta add more weight!" "Y-you mean something heavier?" The bluenette asked looking as worried as [𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮]. "Uh... I summon thee, cauldron! And also, uh... Um... Another cauldron! And a cauldron on top of that! All the cauldrons!" "Perhaps we could froze the thing.." The [𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓗𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓒𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓻] student added, frozing the monster who wanted the magestone so badly. We all sighted in relief thinking it was finally over. [𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮] even started to laugh, probably trying to ease the tension of this scary situation. I lightly blushed as I heard his smooth voice. "How can he have such a lovely laugh..." I started to daydream a bit while staring at [𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮].

"MYYY STOOOOOOONE!" The monster freed itself from the pile of cauldrons and the ice causing all of us to jump in fear.

"Are you kiddin' me?! It's still coming! It pushed off all that weight and broke the ice?!" We all started to run as fast as we could, [𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮] was almost left behind not able to run really fast. I just took his hand to keep him safe. 'I just don't want anyone to be left behind... Yeah that's it... That's definitely it.' I told myself. 'I'm not in love with him!'

"Ooooooooogh...! Giiive it baaaaack...!" "It's too fast! It's about to catch us!" The monster wasn't far behind us, no matter how fast we ran. If we kept running we would probably be dead. "Then it's kill or be killed!" Yuu stated, convincing us to fight the goo thing. "Aw, fine! Let's just smash the thing. Try not to wet yourself, Deucey!" "Same to you, Ace!" "I'm gonna show ya why they call me Grim the Great!" "I can help too!" He then let go of my hand. "And thank you Ace for helping me to get away, even if it wasn't really necessary.." The [𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓻] male told me with a smile. "Anyway... Let's destroy some monster!" He exclaimed with a big grin. "Hell Yeah!" We all shouted with determination.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

After the fight we were exhausted. We were sweating and panting ready to collapse on the ground.

"Is it... over?" "I think... we won? I think we did it!" "All right!" "Woohoo!" We cheered at our victory. [𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮] sighted and chuckled a bit 'oh how lovely this boy can be... WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING?!' "That was close... But we did it because you guys finally agreed to work together, so thanks for trying to get along just to defeat this... Thing. Whatever it was." He said with one of his lovely smiles.

"Gimme a victory high-five!" We high-fived and pumped our fists in the air shouting in victory. That's when Yuu decided to speak again and ruined the mood. "Shared adversity sure brings people together, huh?" "Uh... I don't think that had anything to do with it." "Yeah! Spare us the clichés, Yuu!" "There's no "together" here! We won 'cause of me! This is all from me bein' a magical genius!" We disagreed. There was a small pause. "Y'know... I hate to admit it, but... We mostly won because of your plan." I said admitting that it was all because of him if we won this fight. "Yeah... if you hadn't managed to keep your cool and tell us all what to do, we never would have got this magestone. Now I won't get expelled. And wow, is THAT a relief!" Deuce exclaimed in relief, not worried about being expelled anymore.

"I'm just glad no one got hurt." Yuu said smiling and patting [𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮]'s back as he smiled back at the magicless boy. Which made me glare a bit at him. "Yeah, yeah, lessons were learned, et cetera. Can we just go home already? I'm wiped." I said in annoyance. "Usin' all that magic made me hungry!" The cat agreed.

That's when we all saw a shiny thing on the ground. "Huh? What's this?" "Is that a part of the monster we just beat? It looks like... a magestone? But it's black as coal! I've never seen one like that before."Grim and Deuce both said, examining the dark rock that was on the ground.

That's when Grim decided to eat it. "Did you seriously just eat that?!" "Grim spit it out! Don't go eat random stuff you found on the ground!" Yuu and [𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮] exclaimed, fearing the worst for the kitty. "MYAAAH!" "Are you okay?!" "That's what you get for eating trash!" Both Deuce and me said equally scared for Grim's health.

"Oooooogh... Urrrgggh... That... was AMAZING!" There was a long silence. "What?!" We all screamed in utter shock. "Rich in flavor and full-bodied... Like sweet, fragrant flowers burstin' into bloom on my tongue. A whole field of 'em! Right in my mouth!" Grim kept rambling about how amazing it was.

"Gross. Monsters must have real weird tastes." I said a disgusted look on my face. "You might be onto something there... Most humans don't take random stuff they find on the ground and just pop it into their mouths." The bluenette added as disgusted as me. "Are you sure you're okay?" [𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮] asked genuinely worried. "Monsters really will eat anything, I guess." The magicless student said with a shrug. "Myah ha ha ha! Man, was that great! Don't worry about me. I don't got a weak stomach like you humans do." We all stared blankly at the cat like monster who seemed rather proud of eating random stuffs on the ground. "Hmph. We'll see if you're so smug when you're sick later tonight."

That's when the sheep boy got up and dusted himself. "We should head back to NRC and give this magestone to Crowley." He declared. "We need to get this magestone to the headmage!" Deuce added determined to not be expelled today.

As we were on our way back and I just couldn't help but stare at [𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮] the whole time. 'What is wrong with me today... Am I in love? No. I was just a bit worried about him. Yeah, just worried...'

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝓕𝓲𝓷.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*