☆ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1.6 ☆

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

☆ 𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓿𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓼 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 ☆

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I was sleeping soundlessly when I heard the same ghosts from yesterday trying to annoy Grim."Hee hee hee... Aren't the two of you supposed to be off cleaning the school today?" The first ghost laughed. "Mmmmm... Nngh... Five more minutes, Ma..." "Go ahead, sleep the day away. And you might not eeever hafta wake up again." Another ghost taunted. "Just like us! Ah ha ha ha ha ha!" The third laughed.

"Myah?! The ghosts are back! Hey, Yuu, up and at 'em!" Grim shouted towards me. I just shook my head and made a hush sign to the monster. "[𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮] is still asleep. Don't wake him up, he cried all night too..." I said with a grim look on my face. 'I wish I could help him but I don't know how... The best I can do right now is letting him sleep a little longer.'

"So I hear you'll be living here from now on? Hope you like pranks as much as we do! Hya ha ha!" The ghost said as we got down stairs. "We gotta get rid of those things for good!" I just shook my head and sighed at Grim's attitude.

"Good morning, Yuu. Did you sleep well? And where's [𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮] I don't see him anywhere and I need to give him his uniform and magic pen because of what I saw he doesn't possess one." Crowley asked me. "Humm.. He's still asleep, I don't want to bother him, he didn't seemed really well last night. Plus I'm pretty sure the ghosts will wake him up." I explained to the headmaster who seemed content with my answer.

"Well, it's understandable that he didn't feel well. Everyone would be anxious after being pulled into such an unfamiliar place. Now, speaking of moving on, let us discuss your assignment for today!" He exclaimed in excitement. I sighed again. 'He's already making me feel tired to be honest..'

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Your job today is to clean the campus. That said, the campus is vast, and without magic, it'd be quite the Herculean task to clean it all. Therefore, today I'll have you focus on the area spanning from the front gates to the library. Now, Yuu... I do expect that you'll keep a close eye on Grim, lest he cause another incident like yesterday. Do not fail me. You may take your lunch in the cafeteria. I eagerly await the fruits of your labor." He explained and warned us leaving [𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮] uniform and pen on the table before going god knows where.

As he finally left, Grim just decided to complain again. Hrmph. "I ain't cleanin' nothin'!
I'm here to study magic so I can be blastin' off spells left and right! Like BAM! POW! FWOOM! Me too I want to attend to class! Just like the sheep! Why is he able to go when I can't?! That's totally unfair!" 'If only "the sheep" like Grim's calling him was here... He would be able to calm the monster down... He's always so calm, so sweet and so adorable- WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING ABOUT MY ONE AND ONLY FRIEND HERE-' I shouted in my head almost frightened by my thoughts. "After we clean, we can study in the library." I tried to resonate the monster. "Hrmph."

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

We left the dorm and finally decided to head towards the front gate to do our work. "Wow, so this is Main Street, huh? This is incredible! I didn't get to see it much yesterday. What's the deal with these seven statues? All their faces look pretty scary. Like, this lady here looks like she's got some reeeal anger management issues." Grim stated in amazement. 'Perhaps [𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮] knows something about those statues?' My thoughts where interrupted by a new voice.

"You don't know the Queen of Hearts?" A strawberry blonde boy inquired. "Queen of Hearts? Is she some kinda big deal?" The cat asked still amazed by the statues. "She was a queen who lived in a mazelike garden of roses long, long ago. She was a strict woman who prized order above all. She wouldn't tolerate a rose being off-color, or her playing-card soldiers being out of step. She basically ruled over a kingdom of madness, but not one of her subjects dared to defy her. You wanna know why? Because the punishment for breaking a rule was immediate decapitation!" The strawberry blonde explained to use. 'That seems a bit extreme if you ask me...'

"Wah! That is seriously messed up!" The cat like monster exclaimed in horror. "Pretty cool, right? I'm a big fan. I mean, who would bother to obey a queen that was kind all the time?" 'Me. Why would you disobey someone who is nice to you. That's dumb.' "Yeah, true. A leader needs to be strong." Grim agreed with the other boy. 'I knew this cat was stupid...'

"But puttin' that aside... Who're you, now?" The cat asked, that's when my full attention was directed towards the strawberry blonde haired boy. "Name's Ace. I'm a first year student here, as of... today! Pleased to meetcha!" He introduced, making a heart sign with his hand. "I'm Grim! I'm a prodigy whos plannin' to be, like, the greatest mage who ever lived. That there's my far less interesting hench-human. I also have a sheep friend! But he's probably still asleep..." The monster introduced.

""Yuu"? Huh. Name's got an odd ring to it." He said eying me."It's nice to meet you." I blankly answered.

"So tell me, Ace. Is that lion with a scare in the eye a famous ruler too?" Grim asked, changing the topic towards the statues again. 'He really want to go to this school, doesn't he?-' "Of course!" And that's when they started to talk about the statues again and honestly I didn't care one bit.

They kept talking about the statues they admire so much until that Ace guy decided to pick on Grim. "Pretty cool, huh? Not like some piddling weasel." Ace stated with a snarky grin on his face.

"Pfft... Ah ha ha! I can't hold it back anymore! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Come on, you're the ones who turned orientation into such a fiasco, right? The one summoned by the Dark Mirror who can't even use magic, and the monster no on summoned at all. It took everything I had not to burst into laughter right in the middle of the ceremony! So in the end, neither of you got admitted, and now you're janitors? Ah ha ha! SO lame! And you're both so clueless you don't even know who the Great Seven are. Not a one of them! Maybe before you try getting into the academy again, you ought to take a second crack at kindergarten?
Ah ha ha ha ha!" Ace mocked us, I personally didn't care but Grim seemed mad. 'This is going to end badly...' I thought.

"Okay, let's all just-" But I was interrupted. "Anyway, just thought I'd tease you a bit. And man am I glad I did. It's been a blast! Unlike you, I actually have classes to get to, so I'll let you get back to picking up trash. Bye!" Ace taunted again. "Myuh-uh! You ain't walkin' away from me! It's too late for that Myaaaaah!" The cat exclaimed and shooted fire towards Ace. "Whoa!" "No one makes fun of Grim, Master of Fire! I'm gonna make that explodey-head of yours explode all over again!" Grim shouted. "Explodey-head?! You wanna throw down with me, shorty? You got some guts. You wanna talk hair, huh? I'm gonna shave you like a toy poodle!" Ace spat back.

That's when I heard someone shouting toward us "Hey! What you think you're doing mocking someone when you're in no way better huh?!"

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝓕𝓲𝓷.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*