☆ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1.5 ☆

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

☆ 𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓿𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓼 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 ☆

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

We finally defeated Crowley! Well actually, Yuu and Grim did... I tried to not help them to much because if did it would be finished in a matter of second...

"... Well?" Grim panted. "Incredible... I've never seen anyone bend a monster to their will quite the way you have.
I must confess, my educator's intuition did sense something about you after the brouhaha at orientation, Yuu and [𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮]. I could tell you had a certain animal trainer-y, beast master-ish quality to you. Oh, yes. That said, I..." He said then started to mumble to himself.

"So, can we keep Grim?" I asked the headmaster. "Grim would really like to go to this school." Yuu added.

"WHAT? A monster, stay HERE? Hmmm... I suppose I cannot deny your plea.
Very well. Let me be clear. Under no circumstances would I admit anyone to Night Raven College who has not been selected by the Dark Mirror - especially not a monster! Nor do I intend to allow you, Yuu, to freeload until you're able to return home. As for [𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮]... You can attend to class I suppose. After all, you're able to use magic and you now have your own dorm technically." The crow explained.

"Hrmph. Never shoulda got my hopes up... Me too I want to attend this school, wear those uniforms and cast spells..." Grim grumble.

"Now, allow me to explain. It was the Dark Mirror that transported you here. Therefore this school does bear some responsibility for your well-being. So I will allow you to remain in this dorm, free of charge. However, you will need to pay for your own food, clothing, and incidentals. As to how you will do so, penniless as you are... Ah. Ah ha. Yes, a fine plan." The headmaster explained.

"What exactly are you planning to make me do?" Yuu asked Crowley in slight worry. I was also worried about what Crowley would make them do after all, he didn't really seemed like a really responsible adult or just responsible in general. "You needn't seem so alarmed. I'm simply going to ask you to do a few odd jobs around campus. From what you've done here, Yuu, I can tell you know your way around a broom. So what do you say to you two working together as a janitorial team? If you agree to that, I will make a special exception and allow you to remain on campus. I'll also allow you use of the library, so that you may study. How soundlessly charitable I am. Ah, but only when your work is over, of course!" Crowley explained his plans for the two of them.

"Whaaat? What kinda deal is that?! I wanna put on one of those sweet uniforms and be a student, not sweep up people's junk!" The monster complained. "If you're not satisfied with my offer, I can arrange to have you thrown out again." The headmaster stated with a vicious grin. 'So...is it a norm here to be vicious or something? One thing is sure,I don't want to be like them...'

"Myah?! ... All right, fine! Let's do it." "Fair enough." They agreed. Which made me release a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Wonderful. Then I beseech you both... To work hard as the newest members of the Night Raven College's janitorial staff!" The crow man exclaimed and left us all alone in this desolated place. 'How lovely is it.' I thought in irony.

We stayed in an awkward silence for a minute. "How about we all go to bed?" I suggested. "That sounds good." Yuu agreed taking Grim with him and going to bed, I just followed in suit.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

As I fall on top of my bed ready to fall asleep at any moment, Grim had already fallen into Morpheus arms. I just closed my eyes but before I could sleep, I heard Yuu ask me something. "Are you from here?.. I mean are you from Twisted Wonderland?" He asked me. "Well you could say that... I'm actually from a very reclused place in Twisted Wonderland, far away from prying eyes. We actually barely have any contact with other towns or countries. But we still have access to technology and media. That's just our ancestors who tried to run away from the others." I explained to him. "And why is that? Did... Did your ancestors do something wrong?" "No. It's the others who did something wrong. My ancestors were known to be good at magic, even before those humans could use it and those "wolves" as selfish as they are, wanted to kill my people because they couldn't use it as well." I stayed silent for a minute. "But time has passed and now those same humans have learned how to use it. And eventually they forgot about us with that." "But you still choose to hide, am I right?" There was a long silence. "Yeah... And I'm pretty sure it's better this way." I paused again. "Good night Yuu." "Mmh... Good night [𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮]." I then closed my eyes and fell into Morpheus arms.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

When I opened my eyes, I was at home. I was standing behind my mother. "Am I... Am I back home?!.." I asked in disbelief while tears of joy started to run down my cheeks. That's when I heard my mom cries. She was mumbling how much she loves me. "Mom? Mom! I'm right behind you!" I exclaimed attempting to hug her but I went past through her. She then turned around and looked at me. She just cried more, she could see me.

"[𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮] my sweet boy... " She whispered in tears. "I'll find a way to bring you right back to me, I promise it, you just need to wait a little-" "I'm sorry mom..." I interrupted her. "I'm so sorry, I didn't keep my promise of always staying by your side..." I said crying more. "Shhh... It's okay [𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮], it's not your fault. I'll bring you back home I swear my little boy, don't worry." She reassured me. "Okay mom..." At this final sentence, the world around me became totally black.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝓕𝓲𝓷.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*