☆ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1.2 ☆

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

☆ 𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓿𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓼 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 ☆

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

As we arrived in front of the building, we could hear some voices behind the doors. Well actually, I could barely hear those voices.

Before I could try to concentrate on the conversation inside to understand what they where saying, Crowley pushed the doors open and screamed. "I most certainly did not! If you must know, I was searching for the new students who had failed to show for orientation." He explained loudly. If I thought I wasn't drawing attention onto me before, I most certainly did now...

"You are the only ones who has yet to be assigned a dorm. Step up to the Dark Mirror, and be quick about it. I'll watch your weasel." He stated taking Grim away from me. "Hey what I'm not a- Hmm?!" The little monster was interrupted by Crowley who decided to shut him up by putting his hand on his mouth. But Grim still decided to struggle and tried to free himself from Crowley. 'Do they favor animal abuse here? I hope not. That would be cruel, so cruel that it could make my mother cry... O how I miss her...' I thought with a sour face. But now is not the moment, let's get this done and then I'll go back home.

Me and Yuu walked towards the mirror in the middle of room. It looked quite intimidating to me so Yuu went first and smiled in my direction in attempt to comfort me.

When he stood in front of the object a white masquerade mask appeared inside the mirror. "State thy name." It said loudly. "Enma Yuuken." "Yuuken...
The nature of your soul is... unclear to me." There was a long silence.

"What did you just say?" The headmaster asked flabbergasted. "I sense no magical power from this one. Soundless. Colorless. Shapeless. Utterly vacant. Therefore, no dorm would be appropriate." The object specifies. 'So he doesn't possess magic...' I thought in slight shock. "Are you suggesting that the black carriage went to receive a person who cannot even use magic? But that is absurd! The student selection process has not erred once in its century of existence! How could this have happened?" The crow was in total shock I would almost feel bad if it wasn't for him to cut me all the time while I'm talking...

Grim started to struggle harder in Crowley's grip until he finally freed himself. "ME! Let ME have this student's seat!" The little creature gasps. "Unlike that human, I can actually use magic! So let me be a student here! Look, I'll show you! My spells're the cat's meow!"

I knew this sensation, it wasn't unfamiliar to me. The only time I felt it before was when one of my friends almost fell from a tall oak tree when we where barely 6. This sensation ment danger.

"Everyone, get down!" A red headed boy screamed as he tackled me down to save me from the ocean of blue flames.

We both hit the ground. I lightly groaned as I tried to get up only to find the red headed boy on top of me. His face was completely red but I couldn't decipher if it was from rage or embarrassment.

He instantly got off of me and helped me to get up only for I to contemplate this mayhem of blue flames.

"Someone catch that blasted animal before it sets the entire school ablaze!" Crowley exclaimed hiding in a corner of the room. 'Is he really the headmaster? He looks more like a child in an adult body.' I laughed to myself.

"AHHHHH! HELP! I'm on fire over here!" A boy with red eyes screamed. I rushed to him and used a water spell to stop the fire. "Are you okay, are you hurt anywhere?" I asked in a gentle tone trying to reassure him. He stayed silent for some second until he questioned me "Are you an angel..?" "I beg your pardon?" "Oh- Hum- I'm fine thanks to you!" He thanked me with a smile comparable to the sun. "Kalim? Kalim! Are you okay?" A ravenette asked coming our way. "Oh hey Jamil! Thanks to the sheep boy here I'm fine!" The ravenette took a look at me. "Thanks... Come on Kalim, we don't want to be in trouble" And the duo went away from the fire.

"I'm sorry, were my instructions unclear?!" Crowley shouted again. I got up and decided to cast my signature spell as I started to mutter. "I offer this flower to you and your silence, beneath the rose" After saying this, a sweet mist appeared with a delicate scent of rose spreading itself around the room calming everyone down and putting the cat like monster asleep.

"My oh my...What a nice signature spell, I've just GOT to have it-ah, I mean, I've just got to have respect for it." A silver haired boy with glasses said trying to correct himself without looking suspicious. I started at him with disgust. 'He definitely isn't someone I want to hangout with, he seems more vicious than anything else. Plus I'm pretty sure he said that he wanted my signature spell. I'll never be friends with a Wolf like him...' I thought to myself.

"A-anyway! You!" Crowley shouted pointing towards me. "You're the only one who haven't been assigned a dorm! Go in front of the mirror! Quick!" He continued.

I did as I was told and went in front of the tall and intimidating object.

"State thy name" The masquerade mask told me. "[𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮] [𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮]" I muttered for no one to hear but the mirror. 'I don't really trust anyone here, the only one so far is Yuu, he seems as lost as me...'

It was quiet for a moment, the mirror was boring into my soul, trying to decipher the nature of it.

The mirror took so much time that my hood fell off, revealing my [𝓒𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓻] hair, my porcelain face and my sheep like features. I could hear soft gasps and whispers around the room.

After a while the mirror finally decided to speak. "The nature of the soul is..."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝓕𝓲𝓷.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*