☆ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1.1 ☆

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

☆ 𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓿𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓼 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I slowly woke up, only to see nothing but darkness around me.

I was trapped in a sort of box and I felt like suffocating because of the lack of space. But before panic could start to fully consomme me I remembered what my mom taught me to do when you panic.

'Just take a deep breath [𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮], everything will be alright. There is always a solution to every problem.' I told myself, slowly calming down. Then suddenly a blue light appeared and the box I was trapped in opened.

"Oh my... So I was trapped in a coffin all long." I said contemplating the coffin. "I wonder who putted me there, and who also helped me out of it..."

"You...human! Just gimme your uniform, and be quick about it!" I turned around to see a little monster screaming and giving orders to a boy that seemed to be around my age.

I decided to walk toward the little creature to calm him down. Surely some head pats will do...

I crouched down to his level. "Eh? What do you want?" The monster asked me in an angry tone. But he didn't seem this scary. I just gave him some head pats and he started to purr like a little kitten.

"We'll give you what you asked for little one, but how about we take a look around this place first, yeah?" The other boy was surprised of how I calmed the creature so easily.

"Oh, hum, thanks for helping me. I'm Yuu." He thanked me and introduced. "I'm [𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮] and don't worry. I love to help!" I said in a caring tone. "I just have a little question... Do you happen to know where we are or..." I took a look at my outfit who seemed really different from what I was usually wearing. "Why are we in those clothes..."

He shook his head, he seemed as confused as me. "Well... We could look around? Perhaps it will answer our question." As he agreed, we started to wander around the unknown building. As we kept walking we ended up in library, a huge one at that.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Woah... I never saw a library this big before!" I said mesmerized. "See, see! That's why I wanna join this school!" The little cat like monster stated in joy. 'So this is a school... But I don't remember applying for this school, nor any school actually.' I thought to myself. "Ah, I've found you at last. Splendid." That's when a new voice interrupted my thoughts.

"I trust you're two of this year's new students? My, were you ever eager to make your debut." The man inquired. He looked a bit like a crow with his mask and coat full of feathers. "Ah... You must be the headmaster then..." I said, even if sounded like I was talking to him I told this to myself, to take some mental notes of my strange situation.

"Dear me. Of all the students I've dealt with, you're the first with temerity enough to open their own gate and step out of it." He said in fake pity. "Well-" As I started to speak he just interrupted me. How rude, no one taught him some maners? "No matter. Your orientation has already begun. Let us return to the Mirror Chamber." The crow like man stated again leading us to this "mirror chamber".

"Student...?" Yuu asked he was probably really confused and couldn't understand what was he doing here. As for me, I neither didn't know what was happening but I knew better than to succumb panic. After all, we don't want the wolves to devour me.

"You awakened in a room full of gates, did you not? All of the students here at the campus arrived by passing through such gates. Although typically the students have restraint enough to wait until I open them before waking up." The man explains. "So those coffins where actually gates..." I said more to myself than anyone else.

"The design is intended to symbolize a parting with your former world, and a rebirth into a new one. But something blew the lid of yours and the culprit seems to be the familiar of one of you." He said. "Well actually it's not-" "But now is not the time for such prattle. You have a student orientation to attend!" He interrupted me again. 'Can't this man take time to listen to the others? In any relations communication is the base of it...'

Yuu being totally confused and starting to get irritated by this man's manners decided to ask. "First, just tell me one thing: Where am I?" Weirdly enough he finally decided to listen to us.

"Hm? Have you not fully regained consciousness? The timespace teleportation must have addled your memories... Well, these things happen, I suppose. I shall explain it to you while we walk. Truly, my magnanimity is boundless." He said as we arrived outside of the building. 'I at least hopes I will be able to leave. Mom is probably worried that I left with no explanation...'

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Ahem, This is Night Raven College. It is an institution for students the world over who demonstrate a rare aptitude for magic. It is the most prestigious academy of its sort in all of Twisted Wonderland. And I am Dire Crowley. Having been entrusted with its care by the chairman, I serve as headmage. Only those who the Dark Mirror perceives as having a talent for magic are admitted to the college. Those who are selected are summoned to the campus through those "gates," which can appear anywhere. A black carriage bearing one such gate should have come to meet you. That black carriage serves to receive a student chosen by the Dark Mirror.
It too bears a gate that connects to this campus. And as you know, sending a carriage to meet someone on a special day is a time-honored tradition." Crowley explains. It answered some of my questions even if I had many others in mind. 'At least I know I'm still at Twisted Wonderland... But I don't remember applying in any magic school.'

As I turned to look at Yuu he seemed even more confused than before. I decided to give him a pat on the shoulder to reassure him as I whispered to him that everything will be okay.

Then I looked at Grim who was oddly quiet in my arms. Actually, the little cat was mesmerized by Crowley's monologue. 'He really wanted to go to this school, no wonder he is attentively listening when we talk about it!' I giggled softly to myself.

"Now, let us attend to your orientation." The crow man stated in front of a huge door.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝓕𝓲𝓷.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*