☆ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2.2 ☆

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

☆ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽 ☆

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I was soundlessly sleeping until I heard frantic knocks on the door. 'Who could that even be...'  I thought sleepily. 'As far as I can remember I get along with Deuce and... That's all... Why would Deuce be here?-"

I tried to get up to check but got stopped by arms around my waist. "Ace are you serious..." I grumbled quietly. "Ace wake up, there's someone at the door and I'd be delighted if I could answer to however it is..." I spoke with a sweet smile that didn't match my annoyed tone. "It's too early..." "At least let go I'd like to see who it is." After that he let go, grumbling incoherent things.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

After I dressed up, I went to the front door to check who could wake us up a tad bit too early. Weirdly enough, Ace followed after me like a lost puppy with a frown on his face, probably mad at whoever woke him up.

I opened the door only to see Deuce standing here to my surprise. "Deuce?" "So, you ate the housewarden's tart. You really are an idiot, Ace." The blue haired boy said. 'Ohhh, that makes more sense now. That's why he's here.'

"Oh, shut up! Like you're one to talk! Anyway, uh... Is he still mad?" Ace asked with hope shining into his eyes. "Not at all. Maybe a touch irritated, if anything. A few of our dormmates overslept this morning… But only three of 'em got your treatment." Deuce answered him. "You call that "a touch irritated"?..." "You call that "not at all" mad?! Sounds like he's still on the rampage, to me." Ace and I said in slight worry.

"What's going on?" We turn around to see Yuu going down the stairs, grim on his left shoulder. "Oh jus-" "I went to check on Ace" Deuce interrupted me. 'WHAT'S THE THING WITH EVERYONE INTERRUPTING THE OTHERS?!' "Ah I see... Anyway didn't we said that Ace should apologize to his Dorm leader?" Yuu asked looking towards Ace, who started to hide behind me shaking his head in refusal. "NO WAY- He definitely won't forgive me! I guess I'll just stay in your drom forever guys!" Ace said shrugging. "Certainly not, we're going to your dorm, no way you stay here. I'm a patient but there's limits. Plus you slept in my bed and I don't want to share it again." I shook my head in refusal, no way I sleep with him again.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Move it! Outta the way!
Night Raven College student comin' through! Oh? Did my collar catch your eye? It is way better than the one you're stuck with! You know, the one that makes it so you can't use magic? But hey, the school could always use another janitor! Bwahahaha!" Grim kept bragging and bragging which only made me sight in despair. 'How can something so cute can be so annoying...' "Way to take the high road, Grim." Yuu snickered. "You guys should stop I think he's suffering enough." I patted Ace shoulder trying to comfort him. "Grrrrr! Trust me Grim, when I get my magic back, your hide is first up on the chopping block!" Ace angrily retorted. "Didn't the headmage JUST tell you yesterday, no more incidents? Regardless, you're not going to be able to participate in class if you can't use magic. So why not just apologize to the housewarden? It's a small price to pay for having the collar removed." Deuce said which I agreed, first of all because he needs to apologize and second of all I don't want him there anymore. "Aaaaargh! I hate this so! SO! Much!" Ace complained again. "Ace you're not a baby anymore! Just do it, you won't die because you apologize! Plus vite ce sera fait plus ce sera terminé... (The faster it's did the faster it's done...)" I retorted to Ace. "Hmm. Ya know, we do still have some time to kill before class starts. And I am kinda curious about the other dorms. Guess I'll go along and scope out the place while you make with the groveling." Grim said thrilled by the idea of seeing the other droms. "Since when did this become a field trip?!" Ace cried again. He can be a huge baby sometimes...

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Dang, this place is swank! This is nothing like our dumpster of a dorm." Grim awed at the drom which now I know is called heartslabyul. "Comparisons will only make you more miserable." Yuu said disappointed, but it's that if compare our drom looks like it's ready to crumble.

"Aww yeah, I am getting my paint on!" A ginger said in a singsong tone. "Ah, someone's here." Grim pointed out. "They all gotta be red, or it's "off with my head"!" The said ginger said joyfully, which can sound a tad bit creepy when you don't know it's just the name of someone's signature spell. 'Seriously why would someone name their signature spell this way, this makes it sounds really creepy-'

"Huh...? You guys need something?" The ginger turned towards us. "What are you doing there?" Ace asked the boy who was painting the white roses red. 'Are you blind? I'm painting these roses red, duh." He retorted. "Makes sense." I shrugged.

"What? Why?!" Deuce cried out. 'Don't people know about the queen of hearts or something?-' "Ah ha ha. So naïve, you put the "n" in newb. Hold the phone, I know you! You're the ones who broke a billion-thaumark chandelier and nearly got expelled for it, yeah?" The ginger asked us 'Well that's a way to describe us I guess...'I sighed at the thought. "That chandelier is gonna haunt us till the day we graduate, isn't it?" Ace asked in desperation.

"And you! You're the one who ate the housewarden's tart that same night! You guys are THE hot topic around campus! Wait hold on a moment, the hottest topic around the campus is you!" He said looking towards me, stars shining in his eyes. "You're the one with that sweet signature spell that smells like roses and you saved the ceremony with that!" He praised me which made me blush a bit I felt kinda proud. "I've gotta get in on this fleeting fame. I'm just gonna grab a selfie real quick... It's cool if I post this on Magicam, right? Gimme your names so I can tag you." He asked us.

"I'm Deuce Spade." "Ace." "I'm Grim, and that's my henchman, Yuu." "I'm [𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮] [𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮] pleased to meet you. Sadly you can tag me but I won't be able to see it I broke my phone last night..." "Uploaded! Sweet. Oh, I'm Cater Diamond, by the way. I'm a junior here at Heartslabyul. But Cater is fine. Or Cay-Cay if you're cray-cray! Soooo nice to meetcha." The ginger now known as Cater Diamond introduction.

Suddenly the others turned around me with surprise written all around their faces. "Wait a minute... YOU HAD A PHONE THIS WHOLE TIME?!" They all screamed in shock.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝓕𝓲𝓷.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*