Chapter 14

We were at an appetizing age, and after a rigorous training session, we were ready to eat a lot. The table was so full that it seemed to him that he had ordered almost half the food on the menu and they ate it like crazy. After being to a certain extent full, he felt relieved, so he felt a little more relaxed.
Even after getting out of the car, it was a sight. Lucien even brazenly pushed Emilio aside and sat next to him. She sat quietly, unable to blame Lucien for the tingling on the back of her neck, and Emilio sat across the table from Brad.
Maybe this side is better.
It was better to sit face to face. Even if it was diagonal.
They kept talking about trivial things during the meal. Lucien didn't say a word to the conversation that led to the lunch menu as they discussed the manager, the upcoming games, the heavy favorite, and the expected score. Of course, he realized it for a moment when Emilio pointed at him while he was in the bathroom.
"Luth must still be in a bad mood."
"Because?"
While carefully listening to Emilio's words, he said with an embarrassed face.
"You haven't said anything. You seemed very upset before too."
That was sure. Because it ripped the skin off his head.
When she remembered what had happened earlier, she nonchalantly rubbed because the back of her neck seemed to ache again, but Brad, who was looking towards the bathroom, suddenly brought up the subject.
"You know we help you, Dally."
"Help me with what?"
When he frowned at the sudden noise, he stuck his chin towards him and said pleased.
"You were going out with him alone. Can't you see you almost got in trouble?"
Still, he couldn't understand what he meant. Does Emilio know ? Emilio looked embarrassed and carefully opened his mouth as he turned to him.
"Brad says that Luth is a bit strange."
"What do you mean strange?"
When she frowned at Brad, she leaned her arms on the table, leaned her upper body toward him, and put on a serious expression.
"Have you really never doubted? About him."
"What doubt do you mean? Can't you tell? I'm dying of frustration."
Brad smirked at the gruff tone in his voice, and soon turned straight.
 "After Hurst entered, Lilith suddenly disappeared."
"And?"
Responding nonchalantly, I soon understood my intention.
"Do you think it has something to do with Luth?"
She leaned her upper body back as if to stop, but Brad added seriously.
"Think about it. All the guys that were in Lilith got injured and transferred, and there was a problem, so they left here. But Hurst didn't have an accident and he's the only one who's okay. How can that be possible if he didn't do something?"
"Luth alone kicked out dozens of Lilith members"? Does that make sense? Why would Luth do that? For what reason?"
Brad just frowned instead of answering. He didn't seem to have thought that much either. But he convinced him that he was talking nonsense.
Each case has a reason. But he destroyed a club for no reason? Luth alone? The more I thought about it, the less nonsense it made.
"Emi, you don't believe that nonsense, do you?"
It was amazing and he was asking Emilio to join him but Brad blocked him first.
"He's a dominant alpha."
He then gave his opinion.
"He's a dominant alpha, so he'll do something like that without hesitation." Look, what did he do all of a sudden? He is sitting in the back seat. You are crazy to do something so violent. He's crazy."
"What does that have to do with Lilith?"
Lucien's actions were excessive, but this was too much speculation. Besides, such nonsense is just as bad as violence. It was even more unpleasant for him to think of the Hurst family secretary, gossiping ridiculously about him.
"You think you're a superpowered in a movie or something?" Or is it an alien? I have to say something that makes sense."
Brad, however, was still stubborn towards Lucien, who relentlessly ignored his words.
"He's a sociopath. To a purpose, by all means."
His ideas were already firmly established. She added quietly before he could say anything else.
"Be careful, too."
At the end of the sentence, Brad suddenly got up from the table and started eating the leftover fries. He tried to deny it again, but Emilio winked at him before. At first glance, Lucien was back in sight, so she had no choice but to shut up. As Lucien sat down, Brad, who had only eaten fries until then, reached for a paper napkin, wiped his hands and mouth at random, and pulled it out.
"We're leaving now?" Are you going to eat more?"
"I'm not well."
When he shook his head, Emilio agreed with him. Looking at Lucien, he was already taking money out of his pocket. They took out as much money as they ate, paid at the table and left the restaurant. When he returned, he sat in the passenger seat in advance to avoid confusion, and Lucien also took the back seat next to Emilio without saying a word.

* * * * *

After returning to school, they greeted each other brusquely and went to the dormitories. He was following Lucien down the path, as always, and Brad frowned at him, then turned his head and walked away as if he were going to do it himself. Returning to the bedroom alone with Lucien was always a scheduled routine after training. But today there was another purpose.
The wind has warmed up enough, but there is still some cold. He got cold while walking, so he put his hands in the thin pockets of his coat and shrugged for a moment.
"Are you okay? It's still cold, right?"
"Alright."
Lucien said stubbornly, though his voice trembled. That part was pretty again, so she took her hand from her coat, patted her head, and quickly went back into her pocket.
"How do you feel?"
Lucien took one look at the question and answered briefly.
"No problem".
"Yes, it's a relief."
When he said that and closed his mouth, Lucien looked back at him. Thinking that he would apologize, he silently waited for her words. The silence was longer than expected, and only after sensing that he had been waiting a long time did Lucien reluctantly open his mouth.
"...I am sorry about what happened."
"Yeah."
He gladly accepted his apology. Of course, he did not forget his request.
"Don't do that from now on, violence is not good."
Lucien's mouth made a soft pout like when Dally had with Elliott, but that was it. He opened his mouth because he thought he needed an additional explanation.
"People misunderstand you if you look like that, because you're seen as a trashy, violent guy."
Lucien, stopping at the word, looked up at him. When he smiled affectionately at her, he made a puzzled face and little by little his face lit up.
"You worry about me?"
"Of course, Luth. It's obvious."
Lucien's face filled with joy at what he said without hesitation. You feel better . With confidence, he sensed that this was an opportunity. Looking at Lucien, who was happy with the corners of his lips turned up to the max, he said what he had prepared.
"I think the kids think you're weird."
"I'm not interested".
Lucien wasn't listening to him at all. Her determination to cut him off seemed to make him lose the opportunity for a moment, but he forced himself to continue with the subject.
"You were the only one who suspected that nothing happened on Lilith."
Only then did Lucien react slightly. From the look in his eyes, he continued to speak in as calm a voice as possible.
"Everyone had an accident and dropped out of school, but it's strange that you're the only one left intact." They're saying you did something."
Lucien said nothing. He patiently persuaded him.
"But if you act like this, there will be a more strange rumor for no reason." You better be careful from now on. You can't act like that even if you get angry again. We're not ten years old, are we?"
I added as a joke.
"Even Elliot doesn't do that anymore."
He was laughing on purpose, but Lucien didn't laugh. Instead, he slowed down and stopped. When Dally stopped as well, Lucien looked up at him. He felt very burdened by the look, but he couldn't help it. Lucien opened his mouth and forced a smile to calm the awkward atmosphere.
"How about?"
The question was lower than usual, without even blinking. am i nervous ? It may be that he took the meaning of these words in another way. She answered with more force in her voice than usual to reassure him.
"You can't do that, you're not a monster."
After a vigorous refusal, Lucien finally relaxed his expression and smiled happily again.
"Thank you. I knew you would trust me."
He felt sorry again when he heard her answer. Surely he realized that such a rumor existed. Of course he noticed. As much as Lucien didn't talk at school, at least he would have read the atmosphere. There may have been a war of words within before the release was completely destroyed. No one would have sided with Lucien, so he's been criticized over and over again.
The obvious evolution bothered him. Such a ridiculous misunderstanding must have been very troublesome.
"I trust you, Luth. Come what may."
He promised it with confidence. Of course. Who else would trust Lucien? She nodded aloud, as if her heart had gone out to Lucien. His confidence in him also seemed to rise to infinity, and he was proud of himself.
"Why were you so tough before?" I can't believe you hit me, no, it's the first time I've had a head like that."
Resuming walking and speaking without thinking, Lucien pursed his lips slightly and turned his head.
"You're still around him, he drives me crazy."
"Who? Emily?"
Lucien's words surprised her, but she was also surprised to hear about Emilio. Suddenly, the memory of Lucien's disapproval of Emilio came to mind.
 No wonder he was lurking.
You get sensitive because I'm the only one.
He drew a simple conclusion and was thoughtful for a moment. I've already come this far. Is there something else to hide? Wouldn't it be better if Lucien told the whole truth?
You don't have to mistrust Emilio. It's not like you.
Anyway, you can't hide what you like. Anyone else might think friendship is too much, but Lucien knows I'm gay. I prefer to say everything. So Lucien wouldn't be convinced of my behavior?
"Lut."
When she decided, she looked up and called his name. Lucien, who was walking silently, looked at him. It took a lot of courage to say the following. The last outing was impulsive, but now you know what he meant.
"Actually, I'm in love with someone."
He confessed once, taking a deep breath in between, but Lucien seemed calm.
"Yes I know".
"Really? Do you know him?"
When Lucien asked again in surprise, he nodded again. His face flushed suddenly.
"Was it so obvious?"
Lucien smirked and answered shortly, embarrassedly covering his mouth with one hand.
"Well a little bit".
He felt like his face was going to burn. The wind was cold, but only her face burned. Feeling heat up to her neck, she hesitated and managed to murmur a word.
"I see."
Lucien laughed out loud at him, feeling embarrassed, and suddenly pinched his cheek painlessly.
"Nice, Dally."
Dally was much taller and bigger than Lucien. Every time Lucien says it's cute, but this is wrong.
"You are cute..."...."
He murmured under his breath, but Lucien didn't seem to hear it well because it was a whisper in his mouth. He scratched the back of his neck when he saw her blink suddenly as if she were saying something.
"I can't hide what I like......."
"Nothing happens, everyone does it."
Lucien spoke like an adult. He felt at ease for the first time in a long time because he saw his generous side. As expected, I can tell Luth anything. Maybe Luth is the only true friend for me?
"It's a relief that I can tell you everything."
Lucien was quick to respond as he breathed out loud.
"Of course, don't hide it and tell me. That's just us."
"Yes I understand".
The thought of sharing each other's secret broke the brakes inside him. He couldn't hide his excitement and was completely enthralled. So she revealed her heart to Lucien's question.
"When did you start liking him?"
"Huh? Since the first time I saw him?"
He rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed.
"His face looking at me was so cute. I'm big. That's why I like little ones. When you hold him in your arms, he goes right into...... You know what I'm talking about, right?"
"I know, of course."
This time too, Lucien smiled happily. His face, which seemed to genuinely support his friend, gave him more confidence and he began to speak freely.
"He's so cute and charming the more I see him, right? There are times when I can't speak when I see his face. He always smiles at me and talks sweetly to me...... In that case, my heart is so full that I want to hug him." without noticing."
"Why don't you hug him?"
Lucien intervened as if he had been waiting. He hurriedly shook his head in panic.
"That can't be done, it can't be done anytime. You have no idea I like to sleep......."
Emilio wouldn't think of having a gay person around him. If he finds out, he was sure he would find himself drowning in the lake the next day. Lucien told her, waving his hands and shaking his head.
"Okay, he probably knows. Fess up, come on."
"He knows?"
"Yeah."
Lucien nodded resolutely at the voice that was raised only in surprise.
"I told you, I already know."
Was it Emilio, not Lucien, who said he knew? Maybe that's what Lucien saw? Is Emilio one of mine and you like me?
Her heart was about to burst just imagining her imagination. I had never dreamed of something like this. Does Emilio like me? I?
Lucien urged her to grasp his chest and close her eyes.
"So hurry up, I can't wait long."
I barely opened my eyes and asked with a trembling voice, as if I was nervous and excited.
"Can I confess?" Really?"
"Of course. They sure are expecting a lot now. I just want you to be brave."
"Well, I see."
It was an idle story, but he wanted to believe it. When he opened his eyes tomorrow morning, it was clear that a cold reality would await him again, but it wouldn't hurt to have a little vain dream right now.
"You want to practice?"
Lucien tossed the words at her, he was so excited. When he looked at him in surprise, Lucien looked at him with bright eyes and suggested.
"It's good to practice so you don't fail. Decide beforehand what you're going to say. What do you think?"
And her long eyes narrowed seductively.
"I'll help you".
"Uh..."
He was embarrassed, but he was soon convinced. Is right. Whether Emilio likes me or not, he's just practicing, isn't that enough? I'm just trying to make you feel better.
"Well then... shall we try it?"
"Yeah."
Lucien responded quickly, stopping and taking a step back.
"How about this distance?"
"OK."
He nodded and coughed in vain. It is the first time he has confessed. He had already liked someone a few times and left him several times, but he had never dreamed of this situation, so he had no concept in mind for this kind of situation.
But there is a scene that I admire. Like other common couples, take out a ring and kneel to ask for marriage. Of course, this is something that only happens after becoming an adult, but wouldn't it be nice to kneel down?
Thinking up to that point, she made up her mind and leaned towards him. When he drops to one knee and looks up, Lucien put his hands to his chest and sighed as if moved.
"Oh Dally."
Her face, gently shaking her head, showed a slight blush and an excited expression. I was grateful that Lucien was so immersed in the situation even though it could be embarrassing. He took a deep breath and opened his mouth.
"There is something I want to tell you."
Lucien looked at him breathlessly. She approached him imagining Emilio.
"I fell in love with you at first sight. I've liked you all this time."
Lucien's jaw dropped. He confessed with all his heart.
"I like you, Emma."
Suddenly, a cool wind passed through his back. Lucien and Dally were the only ones on the quiet path. He said a set phrase, but received no response. Lucien's lips parted slowly, looking at him without saying a word.
"......Emi?"
An eerie low voice brushed past her ears.