Chapter 15

“Emily, I would like to introduce you to Venuxian Cara Lyrise Delevigne, but she prefer to go by Cara. I met her the other day when we went out,” Zayn said, introducing me to the tall lovely blonde standing next to him. He had his arm comfortably around her waist and her head was rested comfortably against his shoulder. 

She was looking at me, her wide eyes blue green eyes sparkling in the poor tour bus light. 

“Hey, I’m Cara, nice to meet you,” she said, a smile breaking across her light features. I extended my hand for a handshake, but instead was unexpectedly pulled in for a hug. She released me after a minute, returning back to Zayn’s side. They really did make an adorable couple.

She had chest length golden blonde hair that framed a perfectly proportioned face. Blue green clear eyes held my gaze evenly as if she were used to having control. A cute little nose had perfectly shaped pale pink lips under them. She was so perfect she could have, and probably should have, been a model. Cara was the perfect model size, tall and lean, her cheekbones prominent and again, perfect. Next to Mr. Should-Be-A-Model they looked like even more of the beauty couple.

Arms encircled my waist and lips pressed against my cheek, “Hello love, and how are you today?” 

I grinned as he hugged me from behind and looked at him, pecking his cheek, “Very well love, thank you. Have you met Cara?” I asked.

“Yeah, when we went out. Nice to see you again Cara,” he smiled before Niall nuzzled my neck. 

“See you guys, we are going out for ice cream, want to come?” Zayn asked, taking Cara’s hand and pulling her towards the door.

Niall looked at me, and I shook my head a little, I wanted some alone time. “Nah man, but thanks. Have fun and go to that place I told you about,” Niall said from behind me.

They smiled and walked out, the door slamming shut behind them. “So m’lady, what do you want to do today?” 

I turned around, looking into his eyes. His arms hung lazily on my hips and I hung mine around his. “Whatever you want to do,”

‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ 

Zayn’s POV (A couple days before)

“Come on Niall, you’re to pale! We have to go out and put some color in you! Come celebrate, you have a girlfriend!” Harry said, pushing Niall towards the door of the bus. 

“Nah man, I really want to stay here with Emily,” he insisted.

I punched his shoulder a little, “Come on man, just for an hour or two,” 

“Really, I just want to stay here,” he said again, looking back towards his sleeping girlfriend with such an expression of adoration on his face it was shocking. And he had only known this girl for two weeks at most.

“Just for one drink? Come on Niall, you are our pub partner! Our other single man!” Harry persisted.

“But I’m not single anymore, just go ask Liam. He is actually single,” Niall tried to walk over towards Emily, but Harry stopped him again, forcing him out towards the door. 

“Come on Niall, don’t be the clingy creepy boyfriend, let her have her space!” Harry said. I could see him slowly wearing Niall down.

“Come on Nialler, just for a drink,” I said walking out of the bus and waiting for the two boys to follow as I knew they would. 

Harry walked out first, followed by Niall. I pounded him on the back, “Atta boy Nialler! Now let’s go have some fun!” 

We arrived at the little pub with all our hoods up and disguises donned. Walking in, there was a little trio playing in the corner and a couple older men spackled throughout the room. There was one girl though. She had long golden blonde hair that reached about mid back and she was cradling a beer. And she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She seemed to be alone, but one can’t ever be sure. 

Unknowingly I took a step towards her. She sighed and slumped over a little bit, staring into her now empty glass. This was my chance. I walked over to her and waved the bartender over, “Another beer for the lovely lady,” I said, my Bradford accent ringing out strong and true. 

She looked up at me shocked, “You’re buying me a drink, why?” Direct, I like it. He American accented voice was like sweet honey, soothing my sore ears. Her face was perfectly proportioned, everything spaced perfectly and just beautiful. 

“Well, a beautiful woman shouldn’t sit alone,” I said taking a seat next to her and motioning for a beer. 

“Well, I’m not alone anymore, instead I am just sitting with a strange man, who’s face is all covered up. That’s not creepy at all,” sarcasm laced her wonderful voice. Turning more serious she faced me, “Look, if you want an autograph, take it and be gone, just don’t lead me on. I really can’t take that right now,” she said, taking a sip from her pint.

“Autograph?” I asked rather stupidly.

“Yes, autograph. Wait, you don’t know who I am?” she asked, seemingly stunned. 

“Should I?” I ask again rather stupidly.

She sighed, “It’s not like you’re famous or anything, why should you know? I’m an idiot, sorry, go on with your day,” 

“Nah, it’s not like I’m famous at all,” I said sarcastically, taking a sip from my beer. “Can you keep a secret?” I asked her.

She looked at me amused but curious expression, “Sure,” 

“Well love, I’m Zayn from One Direction,” I said, a slight smirk growing across my face as I saw her eyes widen and mouth drop a little. 

She stuttered with her words for a bit, “No way, you’re pulling my chain. You can’t be him,” 

I smirked, “Want proof love?” she nodded hesitantly and I pushed up my sleeve, showing off my famous “ZAP!” tattoo. Her mouth dropped open a little more at the ink in my skin. 

“You really are him,” she said quietly under her breath. Looking up at me, she threw back my hood and took of my glasses, “Well hello Zayn Malik, my name is Venuxian Cara Lyrise Delevingne, but I prefer Cara,”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading :)

xx