-25- damsel in distress

"THE GAME WILL NOW BEGIN."

I look around and realize I definitely have the best spot in the whole amusement park. I hear roars and i hear shrieks. It doesn't take me long to spot some crows and an eagle in the air, so I shoot at them.

I hit two crows and an eagle, while I hear Niragi laughing and shooting at a wild boar, killing it. I spot the herd of the wild boars and shot at them, killing two of them. I reload the gun and start shooting at crows and end up killing 4 of them.

I look down and see that the panthers and tigers have arrived. I can see two tigers and four panthers.

People scream on the carousel and i see two guys being ripped apart by a tiger. I'd shoot at it, but I have only two patrons left and I'll keep them for emergencies. I see last boss killing a panther and Niragi killing the whole wild boar herd.

Many people have died. The small girl from before was picked apart by eagles and then, as she was laying on the floor, she was ripped apart from the bloodlusty tiger.

We're about 7 players left, and the two tigers, two panthers, and two eagles are left. I kill the eagles, while Niragi shoots a panther.

Aguni punches a tiger near last boss and he kills it with his katana. It's impressive to be honest. Last Boss has such good control over his weapon that it kinda makes me jealous.

Suddenly, I see that a panther tries to attack him, who fliches and falls when he saw the panther attack. I quickly grap my biggest knife and i throw it with all the strength I have. It hits the panther before could even jump at him, falls limp and dies. I hit it directly between its eyes.

Last boss looks around until i whistle, and he spots me. He smiles and bows, as I laugh loudly.

I hear yelling and shooting as Niragi killed the last tiger when finally our phones chime.

"GAME CLEARED.
THERE ARE 6 PLAYERS LEFT.  PLAYERS WILL BE GRANTED A NINE DAY VISA. PLAYERS HAVE COLLECTED A TOTAL OF 629 POINTS AND WILL BE GRANTED AN ADDITIONAL 6 DAYS OF VISA."

15 days of Visa, from one game? Life couldn't get any better.

In fact, it could only get worse. I completely miscalculated this height. How the fuck am I supposed to get down?

Since that 6 of spades game, where I would've died if it weren't for Takeru, I'm not really keen on heights. I guess the adrenaline made me forget while climbing up, but I definitely remember now.

"UHH GUYS?" I yell down.

As I look down K see that Aguni returned from getting the card. It seems as if he fought someone for it, and obviously won.

All three of them look up, another militant following their lead. We're the only beachers that survived.

"GUUUYYYSSSS" i yell again.

"WHAT?!" Niragi screams up. "GET DOWN YUKI, I DONT WANT TO SCREAM ANYMORE."

"THATS THE PROBLEM, I CANT GET DOWN!! SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE!!"

This is so humiliating.

"We could just leave her here" i hear Aguni say extra loudly with a smile.

"HA HA VERY FUNNY AGUNI!" I yell at him.

I see them having a discussion and Aguni and the other guy leaving. Seriously?! I saved that guy's life and he leaves me?!

"WAIT UP THERE YUKI, WE WILL FIGURE SOMETHING OUT!" Last boss screams.

I huff and sit down. I tend to get a little bit dizzy when up so high, and now that the adrenalin left my body, I feel the effects the height has on me.