-94- snoopy

Chishiya enters the bathroom himself and I hear the shower turning on. The sound of water from the shower fills the air as I stand in Chishiya's bedroom, feeling a mix of excitement and guilt. I know I shouldn't be snooping around, but my curiosity gets the better of me. There's a part of me that wants to understand him better, to know what goes on in his mind.

My eyes fall upon a sketchbook resting on his desk, and despite the nagging feeling of intrusion, I can't resist the temptation. I open it, and my breath catches in my throat. The first few pages are of landscapes, buildings and surprisingly medical supplies, and the sketches are pretty good. I also see a few sketches of a woman in nurses clothing and food. But then, his drawing style, moreover the object of his sketches changes. Page after page i see beautiful sketches of different moments - moments that involve me.

My heart races as I realize that these drawings date back to the day we first met at the swimming pool. Chishiya has been secretly capturing our encounters in intricate detail, immortalizing the essence of our interactions.

Each sketch is filled with emotion, every line and stroke reflecting the exact moment the sketch has taken place. My fearful face in the beginning, to my flirtatious remarks at the tag game. I'm amazed and touched by the level of thought and care he puts into each drawing.

As I flip through the pages, I can't help but notice how these sketches have evolved over time. His strokes and lines turns sharper and the drawings get more detailed. On two sketches where I'm sleeping in his bed he even drew the faint freckles and I remember this was the moment i stupidly smiled at him that one night.

Suddenly, the shower stops, and my heart leaps into my throat. Panicking, I quickly close the sketchbook and put it back where I found it. The last thing I want is for Chishiya to catch me snooping around his private belongings. It will just make him cold and annoyed again.

Just as I step away, the bathroom door opens, and Chishiya walks out, a towel wrapped around his waist. He smirks at me, seemingly unaware of what just transpired, and definitely unaware of the thoughts that are running in my mind at the moment.

"Hey, sorry for taking so long," he says, running a hand through his damp hair. "Why are you just standing there? Didn't you want to go on the bed?"

I force a smile, trying to hide the inner turmoil. "Not really," I reply, my voice a little shaky. "I was just exploring your room a bit."

He doesn't seem suspicious, and walks to his drawer. "I forgot my clothes." He explains and i laugh.

"Yeah, I noticed!"

But what i really notice is his appearance. I can't help but sneak a glance at him after he stepped back into the bathroom, but left the door open. I don't know if it was on purpose or if it's a coincidence, but I'm not complaining.

His damp hair clings to his forehead, and water droplets glisten on his skin. I try to be discreet, not wanting him to catch me staring, but my curiosity gets the better of me.

It's not like I haven't seen him after he showers before, but this time feels different. There's a vulnerability about him as he towel-dries his hair, and it makes my heart flutter for some inexplicable reason. His chest looks so uneffortlessly toned and the way the towel sits way to low isn't actually helping.

Quickly, I avert my gaze, feeling a blush creep onto my cheeks. I know it's wrong to check him out like that, but it's hard to resist. I hear the door close and pray he didn't notice of felt uncomfortable.

Trying to distract myself, I glance around the room again and find a book on his bedside table. I hop on his bed and pick it up, hoping it will take my mind off the momentary distraction. However, my thoughts keep drifting back to him, his warmth, and the closeness we are about to share.