-81- 10 minutes remaining

We were running a few blocks and then finally slow down. "How's your arm Yuki?" Nio asks me.

"It could be better." I groan. "But it could also be worse."

"Where should we look for Mari?" Nio asks.

"Yellow." I say and we pick up running again.

Suddenly, the arena is filled by a loud voice.

THE GREEN TEAM HAS BEEN ELIMINATED. YELLOW TEAM LEADS BY 22 POINTS.
THERE ARE TWENTY MINUTES LEFT.

"Twenty minutes?!" I exclaim.

"Shit." Nio cusses.

"How are we going to find Mari and fix your color situation in only 20 minutes!?" I ask panicking.

"I don't know." She admits defeated.

"There must be a way!"

THE GAME VENUE WILL SHRINK IN FIVE MINUTES. EVERYONE THAT IS AT THE SHIPYARDS, THE WELLS OR THE THE OUTER CORNER OF THE CONTAINERS WILL RECEIVE A GAME OVER.

"Okay, this is good and bad." I mumble.

"Lets just get to it." Nio says and jogs into the inner circle of the containers.

"Shit Nio, we need to figure out a way to help you." I call after her.

"We need to find your sister!" She yells back.

"You're my sister too! I care for you too! I love you!" I yell and she halts to turn around.

"I love you too. But you and Mari are the priority." She tells me.

"And you are mine." I sternly say.

"Yuki listen." Her tone is soft yet serious. "I am older. You do as I say. We find Mari, and then we can think about me. Understand?"

I hesitate and ponder around, but after a few seconds I nod and we hurry to the inner circle. I haven't been there, and by the looks of Nio, she hasn't either. There are only seven containers in a radius of about 300 meters and groups have built. I look around but see neither Kenji, nor Mari. Who I do see, are the two boys that protected our flags and by the looks of it, they still have it in their possession, as well as a few red and green flags.

"We should go to my team. They're cool." I tell Nio.

"You think they won't hurt me?" Nio asks.

"I'm well respected. And if they try, I'll kill them myself." I assure her and jog behind the containers to my team.

I realize only the two boys and a girl i haven't seen before are there. "Hey guys." I say smiling.

"Omg thank god you're still here!" The first guy breathes out.

"Look at her arm Gaia!" The guy tells the girl.

"How did you get so much more flags?" Likatu asks me.

"I had help." I smile and call out for my sister. "Nio come here.". While she walks towards us, i see them gripping their makeshift weapons made out of sticks, stones and rope.