Chapter 13 | R̗̲̚̕ê̩i̜̟̒́c̝͖͐͑h̭̏s̛̹ ͙̄C͇̩̃͝l̢̺̅͞â̲s̱̣͛̈́h̢̺̉͠

---Seydlitz Pov---

With my fists clenched deathly tight, and my turrets raised, extended, and pointed out at Bismarck. I and my Shark/dragon rigging growl with steam pouring out slowly. Unintimidated, she raises a hand out and gestures to come at her. Leaning forwards I close my eyes, and take a deep hearted breath, and let out the steam build up, my emotions calm, and I pray, whilst speaking the German Empire Motto whilst I spoke, SMS Seydlitz the First, and SMS Bayern spoke out my mouth for the world to hear mixed with my own voice.  "Gott mit uns, ich suche Kraft (God be with us, I seek strength)" I reopen my eyes facing down Bismarck, who stared out with confusion to the two additional voices that exited my mouth, to my hard right, Friedrick Der GroBe is star struck by the voices, voices you no doubt knew... She was but a child when the nation was stripped of it's SMS ships... her only spared through political channels and extensive hiding... My eyes snap blood red, and I spin half my casemates around behind me. Firing them behind me, I launch forwards at her or at least it seems that way, throwing myself beyond the redline of my motors, and beyond the speeds this body or ship was ever intended to go. 33Knots far beyond 21knots.

With absolute blistering speeds she lunged forward at me, with out the need of cannons to get to speed so damn fast. In two steps she'd reached 30.01 knots and nearly matched me. Reeling my fists back, I roar out with rage, the flashing images of the nation, the people, the men fighting on the frontlines of the past wars, to prevent the next war... and those who fight this current war to protect and fight a war they don't believe in! The women and children of the nations beyond just our own dragged down by the war to their doom! The blood spraying, the gun's firing, the bombs dropping, and the children crying out for salvation! My eyes scream out pain for those who's voices are not heard!!! "BISMARCK!!!" I thunder out, she reals a fist back and casually thrusts it forward as I do the same just beneath the build up of energy and cube fragments above our heads. Lightning of red thunders out of my muscles as I slam a fist into her own, and a shockwave of strength floods outwards like a nuclear blast creating wind, and waves that thunder all directions the clash of thousands of tons of steel bending, clashing, and rubbing against each other groans out around us, as my arm, and fist twitches, and shakes whilst I continue to force my ships weight forwards into her, she stands with out such shown weakness... with out struggle, and with out problem, her heavier ship, and sturdier armor compound withstands my advances with out effort.

"You.... 50,300 ton... PAPER weight- Tsk... I'll KILL YOU!!!" I roar out, allowing rage to boil over once again... I need it... I'm to soft hearted... if I don't let the rage take over, I'll never have it in me to kill another!!! She gives me no time of day to speak, instead staring down over me, looking down on me with a look of no intimidation, or concern for her abilities to destroy me. Beginning to put effort into the small clash of weight, she begins to put her weight forwards, and starts to emit blue lightning bolts out her muscles in the same color of her eyes... like mine had been doing, and begins to force me back sliding slowly as she easily over powers my far lighter and far weaker armored compounded ship. Some of it begins to swirl around us, and occasionally it slashes and splashes out of line, striking me across the back, slicing open wounds and pieces of clothing, both leaving scorched burn marks, and massive life threatening gashes across my arms, and back.... I roar out in pain, but my eyes remain rageful, and resentful towards her... She continues to look down onto me without fear, without worry, or even a hint of intimidation.

"You were foolish to engage me Seydlitz... Did you truly believe that a change in ship would give you a chance against a modern battleship like me? I am the pride of a the third Reich... and your just-" I interrupt her, as I rapid fire casemates, on at a time behind me to increase the force I carried. causing the suppressed red crimson lightning I emitted, to change to white and mixing with her own, suppressing it's ability to strike at me. "And I'm the pride of the second Reich...." I admit... glaring up at her with my eyes flickering siren yellow, and back to crimson. "I am a Super Dreadnought... Of the SMS Bayern class... Your guns... are the final produce of my own-" I fire my broken 38cm main cannon behind me creating enough force to match her own finally in the clash. "So don't you DARE Look down onto me Bismarck... You let your guard down... for even a SECOND-" I growl, noticing a slight change of expression, as I fire another main cannon behind me over powering her in the strength contest and beginning to shove her fist backwards towards herself. "AND I'LL SINK YOUR SORRY ASS!!!" I Roar out.