a random little check in

why hello my little bvitches <3. i was recently reminded of this horrid past of mine that i call my wattpad page/ account. i decided to do this just to check in with my lovely darlings. so if you are interested in just some of my personal updates, or maturity update... YOU'RE IN LUCK.

when i first start this little "book", i was just a little angsty middle schooler who couldn't find a place to fit in. I will now be going into my 3rd year of highschool and am probably still angsty lol.

i am an FFA officer for my school, on the varsity softball, speech and archery team. went to state softball and speech, and am going to national archery.

still my favorite color is black and i am now more of a redbull fan.

still love music and art. won an art contest recently that im incredibly happy about! some of my recent favorite music artists; Arctic Monkey, Fleetwood Mac, Nothing But Thieves.

some recent interest: still love my Undertale. and recently loving Stardew Valley, FAITH: The Unholy Trinity, some Genshin

also still into some anime! it sadly is not danganronpa anymore, i'm into more wholesome things like Castlevania (PLEASE WATCH IT I LOVE IT)(also not wholesome this was a joke) still love me some Bungo Stray Dogs, and Jojo tho. 

well that is my small update. i will be on for a little bit to answer comments/ literally just talk to you guys about your lives.

ANyway...

stay cool

and eat cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesese!! <333333