Chapter 1: Here comes the Jackass

"Uh...does the relic gives titles to episodes like this, dess?" Kiraka asked, confused. "Looks like it..." Miku nodded, interested. "Also, are we watching a jackass?" Chris yelled out.

"What do they mean, a "jackass"?" Kiana yelled. 

In some distant realm outside the boundaries of time and space....

"A reality outside of time and space?" Genjuro looked in shock. The show just started and already they where seeing a realm which possibly even the custodians would not be able to reach. Outside of time and space! The seven adaptors eyes widened.

"A...place outside of the time axis itself?" Izuku's eyes where wide open. Nezu was wondering what kind of quirk could create a reality outside of space-time. That was impossible. 

"...I am like 91% sure this is gonna work perfectly." A voice began. He was looking at the guidebook for "DIY: Sun destroyer kit" he randomly ordered from space-walmart after seeing it's advertisement in interdimensional twitter. Said finished "sun destroyer" looked like a giant toilet seat made up of cardboard put together by flex tape.

"....what." The adaptors blinked, looking at the ridiculous scene. They had seen a lot of things, like the fine's moon destroying cannon which the author forgot. However, this one was utterly ridiculous. Genjuro wondered what the hell where they even seeing. The valkyries of saint freya where similarly baffled.

The show stopped making sense from the starting only.

The figure revealed himself to be a very elegant man wearing very lavish cloths, like a black shiny blazer that reaches to his knees, a blue shirt, tie, and black trousers. He had pale white shin and hair, with rainbow undertones and a multi colored iris. Two eyes could be seen on the blazer/ overcoat like garment. Compared to the symphogear adaptors, he did not appear strong physically, rather he had the aura of a royal level aristocrat who was too elegant to practice sweaty things like physical combat or martial arts.

Everyone could not help but be mystified by this appearance. "Is this the "protagonist" of this world? Commander...he is not a normal person, right?" Shinji can't help but ask. The commander nodded. Unlike the gear wielders who needed the power of their symphogear to fight and where normal people otherwise, this person EMANATED his abnormality and the fact that he is not a normal person with his unusual appearance alone. So this person perhaps had natural and unusual powers...that allowed him to reach a realm outside of time and space? Genjuro decided to just see how this man would save that world.

"Interesting..." Otto muttered, wondering how he could get his hand on this person. If he can reach outside of time itself, then it is possible he can go back in time as well.

"....My dude, you do realize that since you so happily skipped step 7 just because of your whims, the machine has a chance to explode into a galaxy sized supernova?" A voice spoke out , it's tone laced with annoyance.

"IT WHAT?" Chris yelled out as the rest of the symphogear's eyes widened. "What is that idiot even thinking?" Kiana shouted. "This person seems even more idiot even idiotka. I am impressed" Bronya noted. 

Said voice came from the coat this person was wearing. In other words...a talking coat.

"...."

"Hey, wouldn't it be fun if our symphogears could talk?" Hibiki wondered, even though she was still really dumbstruck at the sheer ridiculousness of them all. "......A talking coat." Theresa sighed. 

The two people where immediately introduced.

COSMIGOLD "MADLAD 2.0" HADDOCK, AKA SIRIUS