Chapter 2: It's a mad, mad, MAD world

Sirius and his partner was casually walking through the streets. Naturally, they where busy doing an important thing- not giving a damn about anything that city had to offer. 

"How the hell is that an important thing?" Chris screamed. "Also, wasn't he a baby? Why is he back to a teenage age?" Genjuro wondered. 

Turns out, Sirius used age acceleration magic <Rividing> to age himself to a teenager in front of his surprised parents. 

"Of course he can do that, is there anything he can't do?" Tsubasa asked sarcastically. "He can age himself as well?" Izuku looked on in shock as he quickly wrote down on his notebook. "It's useless , broccoli " Their host said. "Huh?" Class 1-A looked up. 

His eyes narrowed. "That guy's powers and abilities ...it is one, but it is also infinite. Even if you keep writing and listing his abilities on infinite notebooks for eternity you still cannot completely list all the infinite power and abilities he has" 

"BULLSHIT!" A majority of people exclaimed. S.O.N.G was shocked at that power. So where CPU's. So where the valkyries. Was that...true? They faced a lot of powerful enemies, but to hear someone literally has an infinite number of power and abilities...my god. 

That would mean this Sirius is omnipotent, or at least close to it. It was impossible. Was he the cause of that calamity, then? His power is literally infinite. U.A High could not even believe it. That such an impossibly powerful entity existed in another world. 

"So i am getting is, he has one power, but that alone allows him to access infinite abilities, right?" Durandal asked in a shaky voice. "Yeah. He is neither omnipotent nor a god, but he has a simple, peerless power that can kill off even an omnipotent deity. Such is his wrath and strength" 

The audience had no idea what to say.

"Welp, look at the time, it's vibe check time!" He declared...as BAM! He randomly punched a totally random person just because it is funny.

"Hey! You cannot just punch people like that!" Hibiki yelled at the screen. 

"OW!" The person was revealed to be young man with flaming red hair and dark skin. He had quite a muscular physique. "What the hell is wrong is you?" He asked, annoyed. "Oh look, the main character! Wait, that's me." Sirius sarcastically said. 

"He thinks he is like a main character?" Miku's eyes widened and settled in a confused frown. "Also doesn't that person looks a bit like you, commander?" "Yeah.." Genjuro looked surprised. Could it be the him of that world?

".....is that the costume of that guy from that shitty kung fu movie? Corny- or something?" Sirius wondered. "It's chronicles 2000! How can you get that name wrong!" The guy yelled at him. "Ah, corny 30 then" Sirius began, ignoring the man's protests as the man was introduced.

GENJURO "ACTION HERO REJECT" KAZANARI

"What kind of an introduction is that?" Genjuro and Hibiki yelled together. 

SLAP!

Sirius had just smacked the young Genjuro's face with a glove. "It is not even a good movie, motherfucker!" SLAP!

"You did not even let me-" SLAP. "You are not going to talk shit about action movies and about being a true man while going to hide behind teenage girls and make them fight while hiding with your ninja fuckboy, are you?" SLAP!

"BURN!" Kiana laughed. Genjuro and shinji grumbled. "Um, is he aware about our world?" Miku wondered. Then again, if he had infinite abilities, he likely had a hyper cosmic awareness that made him aware of events of other worlds. 

Wait, did that mean he already knew about SONG and all of it's classified secrets? The thought brought dread to the symphogears.

"Pathetic. Get up, retard. You look like a student. You are gonna lead me to the school. And also stay a fucking twenty feet away from me." Genjuro decided to wisely obey him, or else the dude would probably kill him on the spot. 

"THEN FUCKING MOVE, YOU!"

Sirius pretty much then roasted the shit out of him all the way over to the magic school.

"Well, better you guys deal with him then us." Himiko giggled, causing S.O.N.G to sigh.