Chapter 6: The concert and the impossible Relic

"WHAT THE FUCK, MASTER?"

"Fantastic way to begin a chapter." Sirius snorted as a certain goddess of lust glared at him, her hair as purely sparkling white as his own. The goddess however, had crimson red eyes which stared at him with an exasperated look, which was in fact QUITE a regular incident. 

KAMA "BEST SAKURAFACE GODDESS"

"Wait, Kama? As in the god of love? Why is she a female though?" Shinji wondered, while the rest of S.O.N.G just looked as confused and surprised him. Well, everyone was confused anyway. 

One of Sirius's servants, their history goes back a long time. It would not be silly to say Sirius is the idiotic husband while Kama is the "I am not paid enough for this shit" wife. "Gee, i wonder who ended the last chapter by deciding it is a good idea to rain butt plugs on the city just to spite some secret governmental organization for being cringe." Kama responded sarcastically. "That's the point chap. The power of spite is something that far, far and far exceeds pitiful things like power of love or power of friendship bullshit. Only true masters like me are capable of using it." Sirius nodded sagely. 

"That's not true! Friendship and connecting to others is a force far greater then spite!" Hibiki fiercely countered,

Kama's right eye twitched, but she gave an evil smirk. "Well, i hope you explain that to mother when she comes knocking at your door." "Huh...?" Sirius looked confused. "Tiamat heard of your shenanigans. She is coming straight from chaldea." Kama grinned, causing Sirius to groan. Tiamat was one of the people he really did not want to piss off. Of course, comparing her power to sirius was like comparing zero to beyond infinity, but which child would want to piss off their mother? 

"Wait...Tiamat? The primordial babylonian goddess? She is is mother?" Genjuro asked with wide eyes. "Adopted mother" Banana dude waved him off.

"Fine, i will think up some bullshit. The plot is on my side." Sirius grumbled.

"Of course it is" Miku sighed. 

 "Ugh...." Kama sighed. "Say, Eresh told me you are having new friends. My god, did you finally decide to stop being a shut in and socialize with people not of chaldea for once?" Kama curiously questioned. 

"Oh, you mean those section 2 motherfuckers? It would be interesting to see them humiliating themselves and see their asses getting kicked while i get to flex on them. Who doesn't win here?" Sirius brushed aside.

"Fuck you too." Chris grumbled. 

 "Them. And i feel those two...idols where using divine weapons of some kind. I mean in this world they are considered divine but i don't think it is our type of divinity..." Kama thought to herself. 

"....Interesting. Is this Kama and Tiamat and ereshkigal not custodians then?" Elflien wondered. "Nope." Banana dude responded. 

"Oh, you mean brainless sword and harem protagonist reject. They are lame enough they need level 10 equipment to fight level 1 weaklings. " "They are ordinary humans, Sirius" Kama sighed. "Speaking of which, i am invited to one of their stupid concert." "Probably they want to keep you as a safeguard in case things go bad." Sirius and Kama turned around to see an approaching Ereshkigal. "....of course those losers would want to hide behind me. I am going to have SUCH a great time roasting the shit out of those losers. Anyway, SCENE BREAK!"

"What was the other me thinking?" Genjuro sighed.

----------------------------------------------------

DAY OF CONCERT

Sirius grumbled as he sat on a seat with ereshkigal on his side, wondering why he didn't get a throne. The concert stage was...small compared to the stage he created in chaldea where his servants who wanted to be idols would perform. But then again, it is not that he expected something grand from a bunch of monkeys.