Sirius Respect thread and Explanation

Sirius is a Nebula Child, and thus an aspect of the Will of the Apex itself. As such, he is directly born of the nothingness of the Apex and can control the Apex itself to a vast degree with his Fantasy Pronouncement

Due to being able to rewrite the fundamental rules governing reality, time and space with a thought, parameters like physical strength or speed does not matter. However, in some specific circumstances, due to the rules set up by the will of the apex, Sirius may not be able to use the ultra cheat ability of fantast pronouncement and is forced to only use enough power to defeat the opponent. Due to the rules of the Apex Nebula Childs also cannot use their near absolute authority against each other and is instead forced to use their raw power/speed/spells. 

However, the core of the nebula child's existence is entirely abstract and is beyond change according the rules set up by the Apex and cannot be permanently destroyed or sealed as they are an inseparable extension of the Apex itself. When a Nebula child is destroyed by another Nebula child they return to the nothingness of the Apex from which they are reborn infinitely.

GRAND CHAOS

Grand Chaos, also known as the Apex is the "Universal Center", primordial chaos that is absolutely everything ever possible and nothing at the same time. It is beyond all boundaries of time and space, not limited by or contingent on anything thus lacking boundaries and dimensions. It is completely abstract and non physical, impossible to interact with physically, and has no volume. It unifies all things, yet it also isn't any of the things it unifies as a divine singularity. All possible things including time, space and decrees flow and emanate from it. It is thus the non dual source of boundless possibilities and abstract potential. It is simple and ineffable.

It is known as true nothingness, great root, or ( ). Absolutely all decrees and concepts that can possibly exist are in the apex. It is the absolute truth and all cause and effect. Some people claim the apex is the ineffable nothingness of the " ", and thus one cannot make any positive or negative assertions about it nor can it be limited or defined by a name, and that it is inscrutable and above meaning thus one can only be silent when trying to speak of it. It is the archetype of all things and the embodiment of absolute totality transcending all perspectives. Lacking any attribute and beyond duality at a conceptual level.

Decrees

Decrees or command or rather Rules are the name given fundamental and abstract laws that govern and transcend all of reality, originating from the Apex. It is the basis of the conceptual information that describes and governs all of reality. It dictates the fundamental nature of reality and existence and how reality, time and space operates and functions and thus reality is contingent upon decrees. They cannot be physically accessed or affected with physical strength and raw power due to their abstract nature unbound by time and space. Only the Apex is higher then these universal laws. Decrees are very super ordinate and complex and make the world what it is, and thus are also said to be the most fundamental building block of reality, time and space. The nature of properties of almost all things are contingent on decrees. They are the "rules of setting" that the meta narrative of existence must abide by.

It embodies natural and celestial order. Changing the command of fire redefines the nature of properties, features and attributes of fire and the nature and meaning of fire itself, and it redefines what is absolutely true or not about fire.

Authority

Authority are powers beyond magic and science stemming from the Apex that allows the user administrative power and management rights over the decrees of the Apex and by extension the aspects of apex itself. By controlling the decrees, users are capable of utilizing of any possible effect or outcome the decree can create. It can even do what is physically and metaphysically impossible. Authority can affect all possible systems of reality and rule over decrees on an infinite scale.