THREE

Collaboration with the following people:
I_am_a_Frog_
Nayl0rWritesStuff
EmberDragon34
Sorry not sorry
TW: N/A

Even after the explanation, some hermits were still weary. It's not everyday that one of the most popular servers gets new people. You have to whitelisted. ...right?

The four newcomers, now know as Frog, Naya, Ember, and Pine, stared at the hermits. Some in determination, awe, or even fear.

Xisuma stared at them. Confusion, slight anger, and and odd blankness filled his mind. How could he have not made the server safe enough. What if he had let bad people into the server?

The one with the sword, Pine, kept her sword up. They didn't know the hermits would attack them or not. Even though dread threatened to consume her, awe battled just as hard. Here they were with legendary hermits! Gem, Pearl, Grian, and others!
Ember stood there, mixed emotions coursing through him. The hermits they loved and wrote so many stories about wouldn't attack would they? Their eyes flickered back to Frog and Naya. They had stepped to the hermits to explain all of the fanfiction. He didn't know what to do. Their eyes looked back to their scales and arm. ...the hermits wouldn't be like them would they?
Naya didn't know what to think. She had been sucked into a world with hermits! Actual hermits! Thoughts raced through her head as her wings curled around her. Though there were a lot of people...socializing...yay.
Ember had just explained fanfiction. To the hermits. There were only a few ways this day could get weirder. Frog looked at the hermits, at False, brandishing her sword, at Xisuma, who looked confused and agitated, and at Tango, who seemed confused and concerned.

Xisuma was about to question the newcomers further when a shriek interrupted him.