Sixty Five

I'm actually working on the base mentioned below :D
TW: Death, Revival, and Trauma

The dragon had been contained and only 1/3 of the shopping district had been destroyed! 100% success.

The hermits and emperors regrouped and began planning. First things first, getting Frog and the others back. They needed to find Frog and save them while also finding Martyn and Pine.

"I can check her base?" Bdubs offered. They agreed and the shorter hermit flew off. He landed before the quartz pillars and stared into the glass floor looking for the non-hermit. Bdubs, being short, took the bubblevator down and looked around Pine's somewhat confusing base. He turned right and walked down the stone-slab stairs and entered the greenhouse room. It was huge. A circular room carved out by hand with a giant glass dome in the center. Plants escaped from its cracks and moss lined the floor with lichen on the walls. Flower pots (and normal pots) sat against the walls with a couple of seed bags near them. Four pillars in the corner of the room provided support and by one of them, lay a sword.
Bdubs ran over to it, expecting to see his purple hoodie-wearing friend but found nothing. Just a lone sword.

[You whisper to NayIorWritesStuff: Did Pine ever leave their sword on the ground?]
[NayIorWritesStuff whispers to you: No...? I don't remember her ever discarding it like that. Is everything ok?]
[You whisper to NayIorWritesStuff: yes.]

Bdubs felt bad lying but Naya had just come back to life. Who knows what trauma she might have! Then again, everyone here now had more trauma...
Bdubs sighed and scanned everything once more before leaving the abandoned base