FIFTEEN

TW: Wounds, Mention of Blood and glitching.

[I_am_a_Frog left the game]
[NayIorWritesStuff left the game]

The hermits gasped.

...had they won...was this...the end?

Chaos.
Blood.
Glitching.

Grian stumbled as images ran through his mind. A school- no, two schools, blood, skulk, vex wings, books, a summoning circle—he gasped and clutched his head. Iskall was at his side in an instant. "Dude, are you ok?"

Grian whimpered as his head was filled with memories, things he didn't remember doing, his supposed kids, and Scar and Cub laughing with the newcomers.
Something took control. "There are two schools, one for the Con and the other for Vex...together Scar and Cub were worshiped and celebrated. Then it came and separated them. Threw them around disconnected trust. The invasion began and now it's come to claim the escaped students and staff."

Then, after whatever that was, the darkness took over.

Pine shivered. Skulk wrapped around them again and they wanted to gag. The familiar feeling of the vines and the noise. The noise was deafening. The constant sound of the skulk humming was enough to drive anyone insane.
It got louder and louder and louder— Pine blinked, opened her eyes and gasped. Frog and Naya lay near them both bleeding.
Instincts took over seeing their students hurt. Pine ran over, ripped their black pants and tried their bets to wrap Frog and Naya's wounds. The skulk crawled over Pine and into their vision, they tolerated it. First, our students.

They didn't notice Pearl.
Maybe it was the lighting...
It definitely wasn't the fact that her eyes were skulk blue and that she was wrapped completely in skulk.
It definitely wasn't the fact that the skulk kept Pine from going over there.

She only saw Pearl when a voice rang out. "Call the dogs of war, Pine."

And the blood curdling scream echoed throughout the land.

It was hungry, the feeling of claws raking it's stomach.
It wanted more.
It wanted them back.
And it would stop at nothing until they were all under its control.