TWENTY-THREE

The beacon ^ like that but blue. Also, we don't talk about my OG character choice, I regret it- anyways, onto the story! It's shorter, I'm tired <3.

The swirling black was all anyone saw for a while. Until their eyes adjusted. The hermits came out on one side while the emperors on another.

Two journeys to save the lost.
One try.

Maybe it was the giant temple-looking structure between both parties. That's probably where they should be heading. Or maybe it was the giant skulk-blue beacon light that was shining through the temple. It was probably that.

Both parties began advancing toward the building carefully. Making sure no one got passed or killed was VERY hard. Skulk snares and pits were made, not to mention the shriekers that were often set off. No one knew if wardens were here and no one wanted to find out either...

Pearl had spammed rockets trying to get away from what had happened.

Trying to get away from them.

So when she saw the Emperors and Naya from the crossover, she began spamming rockets, praying her eyltra wouldn't break. How it survived coming here was astonishing.

Pearl didn't mean to traumatize anyone she swears!

But sadly, like a bug hitting your cars windshield, she went splat on fWhip's admin forcefield.

[PearlescentMoon experienced kinetic energy]