My Bad Boy (TodoDeku)

Ship: Todoroki x Midoriya, Mafia leader x Normal person

Setting: Adult Au. Todoroki is 25 and Midoriya is 26.

Story type: Angst (ig)

No smut

Plot:

Midoriya is the leader of a well-known and big Mafia group. His boyfriend is not any type of gang member, he just runs a coffee shop. What an opp pair, the moment Midoriya saw Todoroki, he claimed him.

Todoroki doesn't really know what Midoriya does for a living, he just knows that he runs a business. So when people burst into his store and take him. He is very confused.

He is beaten and forced to tell them everything, but he knows nothing. This is how he finds out that his boyfriend is a mafia leader.

Story:

Todoroki sighed as he finally turned the sign to 'closed'.

'What a long day' He thought as he slowly walked over to his sink and started washing dishes.

When he got to a certain cup, he smiled at the memories.

When he first met his boyfriend. His very dominant boyfriend. Midoriya was practically his boss, Todoroki was ok with that.

Todoroki smiled and felt the necklace that Midoriya gave him. 'Puddin' it says, which is what he called Midoriya. He only took this necklace off when he was showering, that's it.

And boy was that smart

Todoroki heard a knock on the door. Thinking it was Midoriya, he rushed out to see. When he saw it wasn't his boyfriend, he shook his head and pointed at the closed sign.

But the people had different plans...

*Crash!*

Todoroki jumped back as one of the men shattered his front door with a baseball bat.

"What the hell?!!" Todoroki yelled at them, looking at the glass covering his store floor.

"Are you Shoto Todoroki?" One of the men asked him.

He was shocked when they asked for him by name.

"Who is asking?" He asked them, slowly backing into the kitchen to get to the phone.

"Grab him." The who spoke commanded.

Then two men started running at him. Todoroki reacted by running into the kitchen and grabbing a knife. He needed to defend himself.

Once the men got close, Todoroki swung the knife and cut one of them. But unfortunately they were a lot more trained than he was, so the knife was easily gotten away from him.

The sound of plates breaking filled the store. Man 2 had kicked him back into his counter and he knocked all the plates off.

Todoroki groaned, feeling the broken glass cutting at his back.

Man 3 ran towards, so Todoroki used all his strength and kicked him in the chest.

The cut from the plates was worse than Todoroki thought because after he kicked, he fell to the ground in pain. He grabbed his back and looked at his hand, only to see blood.

'Shit ' Todoroki thought.

By the time he looked bad up at the two men, Man 2 was right in front of him, throwing a punch.

The fist hit him and his head immediately started ringing. His vision was wobbly and his body was weak.

'Fuck...'