Punishment (TodoMomo)

Ship: Todoroki x Momo

Setting: Adult Au. Both are 25

Story type: Smut, BDSM, Dominant and Submissive

Suggested by: Dia on Ao3

Top: Todoroki
Bottom: Momo

Plot:
Shoto and Momo have been dating since they were 21. They met on a dating app and really hit it off. Now, four years later, they have an amazing and strong relationship going on. But not just any relationship.

A Dom and Sub relationship.

One day, Shoto and Momo are going to a party. Momo went to the party with Kyoka and would meet Shoto there, who was going to be a little late because of his job.

When Shoto finds out that Momo wore an extremely short dress that she knew she wasn't supposed to wear without, he goes crazy. But he keeps his cool until they make it home.

Story:

Shoto and Momo have been dating since they were 21. They met on a dating app and really hit it off. Now, four years later, they have an amazing and strong relationship going on. But not just any relationship.

A Dom and Sub relationship.

How did they get into this type of relationship?

Well, that was Momo's doing.

You see, one day Momo stumbled across a video where someone was talking about their experiences with a Dom. They talked about all the benefits and punishments and agreements.

The more Momo watched, the more she got interested.

After finishing the video, she went down a rabbit hole of looking up anything about BSDM relationships. She decided it would be something fun to try.

She thought it was hot for Shoto to have complete control over her and her body.

She talked to Shoto. They tried it for real. They both liked it and now have their own rhythm of the Dom/Sub relationship.

That brings us to today.

Shoto threw on his jacket. "Baby, I'm leaving."

Momo walked out of the kitchen holding a bag and a cup. "Not with your lunch you aren't."

Shoto looked at his girlfriend and smiled. "Thank you, Baby."

He kissed her before taking the bags out of her hands.

"No problem. I'll see you at the party tonight, ok?" Momo said.

Their friend, Kaminari, was throwing a party tonight because he had just brought his first house and wanted to celebrate with friends.

"Ok, I'll be there as quickly as possible." Shoto said while opening the door.

"Ok, have a good day." Momo waved.

"Thanks, you too." Then Shoto left.

Since Shoto was scheduled to work late tonight, Momo was going to get picked up by Kyoka, her best friend but also Kaminari's girlfriend, and go to the party with her.

Momo stared at the door for a moment before making herself some breakfast.

Time skip (because idk what else to write for set up)

It was closer to the party, so Momo decided to start getting ready.

"Hmm, what should I wear?" Momo thought out loud to herself.

She skimmed through her closet before her eyes landed on a particular dress.

A short, sparkling, tight-fitted, red dress. The dress had a very deep V cut, like mid-stomach. The dress was long enough to cover her butt.