Prince's Charming (Shinsou x Todoroki)

Ship: ShinRoki (Todoroki x Shinsou)

Setting: Royal Au. Shinsou is a prince while Todoroki is a servant. Kinda like a Cinderella story

Story type: Fluff, Servant x Royalty

No Top or Bottom

Triggers: Abuse

Plot:

In a kingdom that is ruled by a Royal family, there lives the prince. Shinsou Hitoshi is the prince. Heir to the throne.

As soon as he finds a partner, he will be taking over the throne, but he doesn't want just anyone. He wants THE one. He wants the experience of having love at first sight.

Todoroki Shoto is the servant of a noble family. His family had to give him away because they couldn't afford another child anymore. The family promised to treat him well but they don't.

One day, these two very different people's paths cross. And their lives change forever.

Story:

Shoto awoke at the rising of the sun. He sits up, stretching out his body and rubbing at his pains.

Sleeping on the ground is not very comfortable. He won't ever get used to it.

That's right, Shoto sleeps on the floor… in the cold and dirty attic. If you haven't guessed it already, Shoto is a servant to a noble and isn't treated very fairly.

He wakes up and cleans. He cleans all day long. No breaks unless it's a bathroom break, which is a bucket outside.

Though the family has many servants, Shoto is treated the worst. They all have rooms (whether they are shared or solo), they are allowed lunch breaks, they are paid and the family actually respects them.

But not Shoto. They hate him for some reason.

How did he end up here?

Well, when Shoto turned 4, his parents sold him to this family. It's not that they didn't love him, they just couldn't afford to have him anymore. They hoped that this family would treat him right and give him a better life than they could.

But they were lied to…

Now for the past 20 years, Shoto has only known cleaning.

Shoto gets up and grabs a little bit to eat before getting the clean supplies. If the mother and father wake up and find him not cleaning, he'll be punished. Even the other servants will tell on him.

Shoto sighs as he slowly starts to scrub the floor.

❤️

"My Prince, it is time to wake up." The man said.

"Ugh, 5 more minutes, Charles." Shinsou said as he rolled over.

"I'm afraid that we can not waste any more time. You have a strict schedule to follow." Charles announced.

Shinsou groaned and sat up. "What is the schedule for today?"

"First, you have a meeting with the Prince of Euphonium. *Some other things* and you will also be going into town to connect with the locals." Charles tells him.

"Wait, a meeting with Peter?" Shinsou questioned.

"That is correct."

"Why?" Shinsou asked.

"To see if he will be your partner." Charles explained.

"Again? Why can't they just let me find them on my own?" Shinsou rubbed his eyes.